You know that a microphone can surely come in handy anytime, whether you are chatting with your friends on skype, playing video games with them, or trying out a new speech-to-text feature. However, there might come a circumstance where you do not have one readily available. In that scenario, WO Mic comes to your rescue. It is a lightweight software that allows you to convert your device into a functional microphone.
|FULL NAME:||WO Mic|
|FILE SIZE||2.4 MB|
WO Mic for PC Windows is a lightweight software that lets the smartphone work as a wireless microphone. Wireless Orange developed it for both Mac and Windows operating systems. The user needs to install it on both PC and mobile to create a wireless environment. It is a free application used for chatting, recording, voice controlling, and many more things. There are three components of this application:
- WO Mic App: It runs on the phone, captures the voice through a phone microphone, and then transmits it to the PC.
- WO Mic Client: It runs on a computer and connects the app, receives voice data, and transfers the data to a virtual mic device.
- WO Mic Virtual Device. It receives voice data from a client program, then it mimics a real microphone device and ultimately provides audio data.
In conclusion, Wo Mic is a useful bit of software and is relatively problem-free. It is a useful backup option for a dedicated microphone. There is no harm in trying it out for yourself.
Key Features for WO Mic
- It is effortless to configure and activate the WO Mic and transform the device into a wireless.
- It is free of cost wireless microphone. The users don’t have to spend a penny to enjoy its features.
- The users can use this application with any programs on PC, just like a real microphone.
- When the PC reboots, it supports auto reconnection.
- It comes with a short lag time.
How to Download and Install WO Mic for Windows
- The first step is to download the Bluestacks software and, after successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- On the home screen, look for Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Search for WO Mic to install on your PC.
- Click on the Install button, and the application will be installed automatically on Bluestacks.
- You can find the application in the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
- To start the WO Mic application, double click on the App icon in blue stacks and start using it.
- Now you are ready to enjoy your application.