One of the prominent and trustworthy themes in the gaming world revolves around fantasy world and magic. Fortunately, The Elder Scrolls: Arena has got them with many other exciting elements. Published by Bethesda Softworks, The Elder Scrolls: Arena consists of action, adventure, and classic role-playing patterns. It is the first game of the series depicting unbound magic, panoramic graphics, and dramatic storyline.
|FULL NAME:||Elder Scrolls: Arena|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The game story focuses on the clash between a royal family and battlemage Jagar Tharn. Surprisingly, it has betrayal, courage, and wit. Firstly, Tharn captured the throne and summoned his demon minions to guard the palace. However, the faithful mage Ria Slimane, after getting killed, transformed into an incorporeal form to help the player. The player portrays the character of a soldier, who was thrown into dungeons to die by Tharn. But, the magical staff holds Tharn’s life, which he split into 17 parts, thrown across the dungeons.
Hence, your goal is to collect the parts and assemble the staff to kill Tharn and restore peace in the kingdom of Tamriel. The game has a first-person interface and smooth controls. The player can perform magical spells and melee attacks on the enemies. Ria will help you at various stages like an angel in your disguise. For instance, she will create magical keys to allow you to escape the dungeons, she will enlighten your path through your dreams, and so on.
Key features of the game
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena has a grand gamespace, splendid story, marvellous music, and relatable role-playing elements to bring a lot of thrill.
- It features wilderness and haunted theme. This is because all the 17 dungeons have their own creatures and challenges for the player.
- The technology and fine crafting of the game have captivated the audience. For instance, a realistic day-night cycle.
- Apart from the rules of the main dungeon, the game offers several side-quests that can earn special rewards to the players.
- The enemies have sophisticated weapons and levels seem difficult as you proceed further. Hence, you need a proper strategy and wit to win the game.
Minimum System Requirements
The Elder Scrolls: Arena provides a dazzling experience and enjoyment to the players. So, to download this game on your PC, your system needs to satisfy minimum system requirements.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.6 GHz or AMD Athlon MP equivalent
RAM: 32 MB
Free Disk Space: 256 MB
DirectX Version: 09
Video Card: Any DirectX 9 compatible
Sound Card: Yes
How to Download and install The Elder Scrolls: Arena in your PC or Mac
Firstly, you need to confirm the above minimum system requirements. Now, you can proceed with the steps mentioned below to install The Elder Scrolls: Arena on your PC.
- The article provides a link to download the settings file for the game. Therefore, click on the download button on this page.
- Now, wait for some more time for the download to get completed. For that, you need to make sure that you have a high-speed stable Internet connection.
- Go to the downloads section on your PC. Locate the “The Elder Scrolls: Arena” folder and right-click on it.
- Select the ‘Extract to The Elder Scrolls: Arena” to start the extraction process. You will need to install WinRAR to get the file extracted.
- Finally, after the extraction process ends, double-click on The Elder Scrolls: Arena folder to open it and then run the .exe application as an administrator.
Whoopie! Your game is right there. Start playing.