A popular fanmade game in the Pokemon series, Pokemon Insurgence allows the games to engage in a challenging RPG game in their favorite core game franchise. Pokemon Insurgence is available on Microsoft Windows desktop and laptop platforms and is perfect for all kinds of gamers. So, whether you are a novice, casual player, or an experienced and highly-competitive game, Pokemon Insurgence has something to offer everyone.
One of the most interesting things about Pokemon Insurgence is that it was built with the help of 10 developers and is currently one of the best Pokemon fangames available online. Plus, this game is optimized for all basic operating systems and requires minimal system requirements to run the 2D RPG game, so you can easily install it and play it on your PC.
In this article, I will be highlighting a few features of this game and detailed information on how you can download it and install it on your PC.
Features of Pokemon Insurgence
Pokemon Insurgence offers 4 main additions to the core game series which makes it fun to play for hours at a time. There is a new region and story along with new species, evolution to get new combat tactics, and an online trading space to make a team.
Apart from these major innovations, there are other advanced features as well like character customization, difficulty slider, Pokemon armor pieces, and so on.
Here are a few major features of Pokemon Insurgence which make it such a fun and addicting game to play.
New Story in Torren Region
Firstly, there is a new game region which is big and is filled with challenges for you to explore and overcome. This new region is named Torren where you will encounter several cults and groups who have great power and do terrible things like kidnapping, torturing, killing, and so on.
There is a lot of chaos in the region due to the absence of the leader, Augur. So, making your way through this region won’t be as easy and will be quite a challenge.
Introduction to Delta Species
Another great feature of this game is that it introduces a new strain of Pokemon which is known as the Delta Pokemon. Thanks to modern science in the Pokemon world, this new species has been formed due to gene mutation of some original Pokemons.
These new delta species offer new attack moves and have a completely different skill set as compared to their original counterparts. They are also different in shape and size and make it more exciting to play the game, especially when you level them up.
In Pokemon Insurgence, you also have the feature of Mega Evolving your Pokemons during a battle if you have the right Mega Stones with you. Although you don’t need these stones for one Pokemon named Rayquaza. This pokemon is an exception and can be Mega Evolved by simply knowing the Dragon Ascent move.
You can use this Mega Evolve move only once in a battle and only one Pokemon can do it at a time. Once evolved, your Pokemon won’t de-evolve unless it faints in the battle or the battle ends.
Finally, you can use the online trading feature to trade your Pokemon with other players or make your Pokemons evolve through trading as well. This feature also allows you to enter your friend’s safari where you can trade and a Pokemon and get one of his high-level Pokemon as well if your friend agrees.
So, you have a chance to get a Delta Pokemon and kick ass in the first gym battles.
Installation Requirements for Pokemon Insurgence
In order to download Pokemon Insurgence on your PC, you first need to ensure that you meet the game system requirements before you download it on your PC.
Here are a few system requirements that you need to keep in mind before you start installing the game on your desktop.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Vista, all 64-bit or any macOS version before 10.15
Available Disk Space: 700 MB
How to Download and Install Pokemon Insurgence
Once you have ensured that you have the correct system requirements to install and play the game on your PC, you can go ahead with the download process.
Downloading and Installing Pokemon Insurgence on Windows PC
- Navigate to the official website of Pokemon Insurgence at https://p-insurgence.com/
- Next, go to the Downloads section and click on the ‘Download’ button under the Windows option to download the complete installation zip file.
- Wait for the download to get completed and then head to the Download folder where your .zip file is saved.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file using Winrar to Pokemon Insurgence Core folder.
- After all the files are successfully extracted, open the Pokemon Insurgence Core folder, and look for the Game execution file.
- Double-click on the .exe file to run the game and start playing Pokemon Insurgence on your Windows PC.
Downloading and Installing Pokemon Insurgence on MAC
- On your PC, open the Finder folder and then click on the Applications tab to open the Applications folder.
- In the Applications folder, click on the Utilities folder to open it.
- Inside the Utilities folder, double-click on the Terminal application to run it.
- Start the process by going to the official website of Pokemon Insurgence https://p-insurgence.com/
- Navigate to the Downloads Section and follow the terminal commands mentioned over there which are:
curl -S “https://gitlab.com/levi506/installing-insurgnece/raw/master/assets/macOS/install.sh” | bash
- Wait for the installation to get completed. This can take around 30-60 minutes of time, depending on your Internet connection.
- Once the game is installed, a directory named ~/pkmn_insurg/ will be created.
- Run the game at this directory with the help of “./Run Pokémon Insurgence.command”.
Note: Pokemon Insurgence run file might have a shortcut on your desktop or dock. Do not move the run file else you won’t be able to run the game anymore.