Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT) is a fast, small, and innovative freeware business and office tool from Microsoft Corporation. It comes with a primary and straightforward user interface and is entirely free to download. Many Windows PC users recommend OffCAT. The fantastic feature of this application is that it is designed so that it is powerful for professionals and uncomplicated for beginners. It works with most Windows Operating Systems, including Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. If users get stuck somewhere, then there is also plenty of comprehensive help content available. The users can view guides offline and online, but they can also look at video tutorials.
|FULL NAME:||MS Office Configuration Analyzer Tool|
|FILE SIZE||12.5 MB|
First, the users have to select the office program that they want to scan to start the scanning process. Then they have to type in a label for it and select the Start Scanning option. The users can see the estimated time left and the other details during the time of the scanning. A scan report can be seen, which gives suggestions on how to fix the detected issues. The users can organize the reports according to their class, issue, or severity. Overall, Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT) has a decent response time with no registered crashes, errors, or bugs.
Following are the system requirements to download Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT):
- Supported operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or higher
- .NET Programmability Support feature of Microsoft Office
- Supported Microsoft Outlook versions: Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
Key Features of Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT)
- Easy to Use
It is easy to use; even a beginner with no IT experience can use most features of this application.
- Detect Problems and Fix Them
It quickly detects the problems. With the Start Scanning button, the application starts scanning the computer and detecting the Office programs’ misconfigurations. The users can see the remaining time, and after the scan, they get a report with the details like the problem and its solution.
- Easy User Interface
The program comes with a simple and straightforward interface that anybody can figure out how to use. Whether it’s an expert in the IT industry or a beginner, it doesn’t matter; anyone can use it with ease. In the main window, the users get to see the displayed information and a navigational panel for merely accessing the options.
Download and Install the Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT)
- Open your web browser and search for the Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool setup file. Only download from the official site or a trusted website.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer, and then double-click on the downloaded Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool installer file.
- Now, you might see a smart screen that can ask for confirmation. Click yes to confirm.
- Now, follow all the installation instructions that appear on the screen until you confirm a successful installation process.
- Your app is now ready to use.