The Nintendo Gamecube, aka GC, is a home video game console that was first released in 2001. This was one of the most compact and cheapest consoles and used optical discs at the primate storage mode. A part of the sixth-generation video game consoles, GameCube console can be used to play a limited number of games such as Luigi’s Mansion, Disney’s Tarzan Untamed, All-Star Baseball 2002, and so on.
|FULL NAME:||Nintendo GameCube ROMs|
|FILE SIZE||2.9 MB|
One of the truly fascinating things to know about this console is that it resembles a cube, hence the name. And this console can be connected to the GameBoy Advance console using a link cable to exchange game data, access additional levels in games, and so on.
GameCube consoles were discontinued since 2007 by Nintendo which makes it difficult for you to play the games on the console now. Don’t worry, we have a solution for it too.
Well, luckily, there are GameCube ROMs and emulators available now which allow you to play the GameCube games on any platform or device. A lot of gamers have emulated the GameCube games by copying the game data on a storage device and share it with other users. So, you will find video game ROMs for a lot of GameCube console games that you can play on your own device using a GameCube emulator.
Top 5 Gamecube Emulators
Are you excited about playing a GameCube console video game on your own device? If yes, then you would need to download a GameCube emulator first so that you can play the game rom. Here are the top 5 GameCube emulators that you can consider downloading on your device:
One of the best emulators for running GameCube, Wii, and Nintendo games on your device is the Dolphin emulator. On this emulator, you can play games at HD with few or no bugs.
With a user-friendly interface, Dolwin emulator is also a good choice and can easily run GameCube games. However, you will need a fast computer system to run this GameCube emulator.
Whine Cube Emulator
Another emulator that allows you to play GameCube games and offers amazing sound and graphics is the Whine Cube emulator.
GCEMU emulator is another efficient emulator to play GameCube ROMs but you will face more bugs and crashes with this product.
Cube emulator allows you to play GameCube games on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. This open-source emulator offers great graphics and configurable controls that make running ROMs quite easy.
How to run Gamecube Roms on an emulator
If you want to run a GameCube rom on your device with the help of a GameCube emulator, then just follow these steps:
- Choose a GameCube emulator that matches your system’s settings and download it on your PC.
- Next, extract the files of the emulator using WinRar and follow the installation steps to complete the process.
- Now, download a GameCube rom from a trustworthy website and extract the .zip file so that your game content is ready.
- Launch the GameCube emulator and connect your controller or keyboard to the PC.
- Then click on the main menu followed by the ‘Load’ command and navigate to the game’s ISO file and select it.
- The emulator will load the game and you will see it available on the emulator. You can double-click it to start playing the game.