Firefox is a multi-platform browser that comes with intuitive features and provides easy and fast access to these features. It includes tab-browsing, pop-up blocking, integrated Google search, and many more. Mozilla Firefox offers excellent security, protection against viruses, and provides privacy. The critical feature that made Mozilla Firefox so famous and in-demand is the valuable and straightforward user interface.
|FULL NAME:||Firefox 46.0.1 (64-Bit)|
|FILE SIZE||45 MB|
Mozilla announced Firefox 46.0.1 that has advanced features for the enhanced security improvements to the screen reader behavior. The users can open the customize panel and add or move a button they want. This version also introduces the support for the documents, Web Crypto API, and performance and stability improvements. Mozilla Firefox 46.0.1 fixes various security issues and bugs there were earlier reported by the users. It removed all the problems and came in a new and improved form.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP SP2
- a newer processor that supports SSE2 or Pentium 4
- 200MB of hard drive space
- 512MB of RAM
Kay Features of the Firefox 46.0.1 (64-bit)
The installation process is quick, simple, and straightforward. A new feature checks the add-ons to see which applications have come from the third-party vendors and which the users have installed.
The interface is straightforward, and the menu bar has been squeezed into an orange button on the upper left. The menu options are now spread across two columns. With this alignment, it is easier to get to bookmarks, history, and add-ons.
- Do Not Track feature
It is a Firefox innovation that lets the users indicate a preference for the way they want their personal information to be collected and used online.
- Private Browsing
Well, sometimes we do want to go undercover. Right! There is a private browsing feature that protects the users browsing history from others.
- Secure Connections
The users can check whether the site is what it claims to be and check if the connection is secure.
Firefox raises the bar for security and regularly updates it automatically to ensure the users always have the most significant and latest security fixes. It helps protect from viruses, Trojans, worms, and spyware to keep the users safe on the Web.
How to Download and Install Firefox 46.0.1 (64-bit)
- First of all, you need to open your web browser and search for Firefox 46.0.1 installation set up from the official website or a trusted site.
- Click on the download button, and then you can save the file on your PC. You can either click on ‘save as’ or ‘save.’
- After that, to run the .exe file that you have saved, double click on it.
- Then an installer or setup program will appear. Follow the steps in the setup program and also accept the license agreement.
- In a few seconds, it will get installed, and you can easily access the application from your desktop without any delay.