Zuma’s Revenge is a tile-matching video game developed by PopCap Games. The game was released in 2009 and was made to be played free online on its website. Later the game was made compatible with all kinds of devices like phones and PDAs. This game available on PC and Mac was developed as an enhanced version from its predecessor game called the Zuma Deluxe. On popular demand, the online game was made available on Xbox Live Arcade and also on the Playstation Network for Playstation 3. Zuma is available to play on Windows, Xbox 360, iOS, Nintendo DS, Mac OS and the Windows Phone.
|FULL NAME:||Zuma’s Revenge|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Zuma’s Revenge
- Objective: The game’s objective is to eliminate all the balls rolling on the screen on a given path before the other balls reach the skull structure. When a ball makes contact with two more same-coloured balls, they disappear.
- Player’s Advantage: Players can eliminate balls by firing coloured balls from the stone frog. Players also get bonuses for collecting coins and for causing explosions between the other balls.
- Modes: Adventure mode allows players to play on more than 20 different kinds of challenges called “Temples”. Each Temple has multiple sublevels. Every sublevel of every temple challenges you to deal with various separate rows of balls. Every level gets more complicated than the previous one. The game also consists of three new types of levels to the game. Some levels consist of two lily pads where the frog can jump in between while in some levels the frog can slide side-to-side or up-and-down without having to rotate and aim. Additional boss levels allow players to shoot the enemy but with limited lives. Lose those lives, and the player would have to restart the game again.
- Leaderboards: For players to pass the ranks quickly, they would have to do some early damage.
- Bonus Content: The game also consists of a survival mode called “gauntlet”. The mode is a continuous survival mode where players have to keep their ball surviving till the last minute. Gameplays are combined with billiards and Bust-a-Move.
- Gameplay: The players would have to take a perfect aim if they want the shot to go as planned. If the player loses a life, then they have to replay the entire level. The game is loaded with challenging and responsive gameplay and is well known for its fantastic sound effects and graphics.
- Experience: Stages get more challenging with ever-evolving complex layouts. With every stage, new balls are introduced in the game. Players have to notice that the early moments are the most crucial in the game and get a feel for the controls quickly and will get the hang of it in no time.
Installation Requirements for Zuma’s Revenge
To install Zuma’s Revenge on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 2 GB of RAM.
How to Download Zuma’s Revenge on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Zuma’s Revenge on your PC:
- Go to the Zuma’s Revenge official website and scroll down to the button which says “Free Download” with a Windows symbol.
- Click on Download.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.