A successor to MultibootISOs, YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer) helps users to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive. The software has antivirus utilities, disc cloning tools, and a lot more.
|FILE SIZE||2.9 MB|
What is YUMI?
Most users think of a flash drive as only a storage device. But, in fact, the YUMI software helps to create this flash drive into Multiboot Drive containing multiple operating systems.
Using this software users can utilize every single space on their flash drive by creating separate folders for everyday files.
Using this software is quite simple as the users have to select a distribution from the drop-down list provided by the software. This drop-down list varies from Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Fedora, Open SUSE, Puppy Linux, Netbook, Distros, Antivirus Tools, and System Tools and more. From the internet, the selected distribution can be downloaded.
The downloaded file can be selected later by the software by browsing the system and then users can click the Create button to create a bootable Flash Drive.
List of Features of YUMI
- Bootable Drive:- This software is useful for those who want to create another bootable drive. It usually helps those users who keep a large number of the operating systems in CD drives to save the operating system in USB drives.
- System Resource:- This software uses low system resources and also doesn’t hang or crash while working. Also, this software performs the entire assigned task in a shorter time.
- Support:- The latest update and the recent versions provide support for Windows 10, Bitfender Rescue CD, Clonezilla, Dr. Web LiveDesk, Dban.
- Portable:- Users don’t have to install this software on their hard disk drive since it is portable software.
- Storage:- With the help of this software, users can store multiple bootable software and Operating Systems in a single pen drive along with all the general data, files, and folder.
Before you start the YUMI free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements for installation.
- Operating System: Windows 10,Windows 7 64-Bit,Windows Vista 64-bit,Windows 10 64-bit,Windows 2008 R2,Windows 2008 64-bit,Windows Vista,Windows 2003,Windows 7,Windows 2000,Windows 9x,Windows 8,Windows XP,Windows 2012,Windows 2008,Windows XP 64-bit,Windows 8 64-bit
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install Yumi For PC
- Users can download the application directly from the official software site Pendrivelinux. Navigate the site for the download button. Click on the download button to start the download of the installer.
- Once the installer is downloaded, double click on the installer to start. Follow the steps to complete the installation. Once completed double click on the .exe file to run the application.