Yo-Kai Watch: Puni Puni is a game based off a Japanese series simply called Yo-Kai. It can be perfectly summarised as ‘when spirits meet Pokémon.’ It is the story of a boy called Keita who is bestowed with the power to speak to spirits when he unknowingly saves a ghost. Like Pokémon, Keita sets out to collect spirits that lie hidden around his everyday life. Ghost cat Jibanyan is Yo Kai’s version of Pikachu. Since its release, Puni Puni has become as popular as the series it is based on. By building a team of five, the player removes blocks to attack its enemies. You achieve Yo-kai Puni when you connect the same blocks. This unleashes greater damage on the enemies and the player earns exciting bonuses.
|FULL NAME:||Yo-Kai Watch: Puni Puni|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Puni Puni
Everything about the game and character designs oozes with Japanese flavours. It inherently makes Japanese users feel like they are home. The characters that flit in and out of the screen are designed with the cutest little features that make the player smile. Although they are designed to appeal to children, yet, they will surely enrapture adults as well.
Build Your Collection
Every stage on the map has one battle wherein you are blessed with an incredible stamina system. When you win these stage battles, you are awarded with the best reward of them all; the opposing Yo-Kai. Thereby with every victory, your collection grows. This adds a unique level of excitement in completing the challenges. You can gauge your wealth just by fighting the Yo-Kai because they ultimately join your team at the end of each battle.
Puni Puni takes language support to another level. Level-5, the studio behind the game, rode high on the successful waves their game produced. In fact, they rode so high that they launched a completely westernised version of the game for their English speaking fanbase. It retains the prominent Japanese flavour of the original game. The characters speak in English, that’s the only difference there is to it.
How To Download It On PC
Android emulators are designed for the very purpose of playing mobile games on PC systems. They emulate the android environment at an efficiency that is six times greater than that of mobile. We are going to show you how to download this fun Japanese game in the section below.
- One of the emulators we will use is called Bluestacks. You can download it from www.bluestacks.com.
- When it launches, look for Play Store in its home screen. Click it open and sign in to Google to access its full features.
- Now search for the game. Upon finding it, click the download button.
- Finally, your game downloads in your console.
- The next emulator is NoxPlayer. You can download it from www.bignox.com.
- When the NoxPlayer configures, you will see it has Play Store pre-installed. Click it open.
- To download Yo-kai Puni Puni, you will have to first sign into Google.
- Once you do, you can download the game freely and play it on your system.