Usage of web browsers is a daily activity for everyone who uses the Internet. We use a web browser for a variety of reasons. When it comes to browsers, people are not satisfied with one; they are always on the search of something new. This is why the Yandex browser has been created. It is one of the most specific freeware web browsers that you can get.
|FULL NAME:||Yandex Browser|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Yandex browser
The Russian web search Corporation Yandex develops Yandex browser which is based on chromium. Yandex browser is one of the simplest web browsers with an easy interface. The Yandex browser is fast, which means that you won’t have to worry even if your Internet connection speed is slow. Surf the Internet all you want without any difficulties through Yandex browser. Is it not only easy to use and fast, but you can also rest assured regarding your safety if you’re using Yandex browser. It keeps tabs on any viruses that can enter your PC. What else would you need from a web browser?
Features of Yandex browser
Now, when we’re talking about the Yandex browser, you would think what is so special about it. Well, it comes in handy for surfing the Internet. Some of the features through which you can get to know why Yandex browser is the best are as follows:
As you already know that the interface will be index browser is easy and straightforward to use. What’s new is the interface of the Yandex browser in Windows 8 style and contains specialized widgets as well.
Now even if your Internet connection is slow, we won’t have to worry about that. It is because whenever the Internet of your PC gets down, Turbo mode presents a Yandex browser comes to use. Turbo mode speeds up the loading speed of your web browser without any hassle.
You’re now enabled to customize your web browser, but how is it possible? Well, you can easily change the background of the Yandex browser as per your preferences. There are a variety of backgrounds that you can select from, and if you don’t like them, then you can Upload the photo that you want. This feature makes the Yandex browser more attractive.
Privacy and security
Yandex browser 1st searches for any viruses, Harmful threats, Malwares anything related to it. It also blocks fraudulent websites so that your security will be ensured. Not only that, even your privacy is secured with Yandex browser. It protects your confidential details and Passwords as well.
Yandex browser comes with Zen and feeds you with a variety of content. It gives recommendations which includes news articles, videos, articles and whatnot. You can now have your personalized to send feed on Yandex browser which offers suggestions as per your preferences.
Installation requirements for Yandex browser
Now, if you want to download Yandex browser on your PC, then you must first ensure certain conditions are met. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for Yandex browser is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Minimum RAM required for Yandex browser is 512MB.
- Minimum free hard disk drive storage required for Yandex browser is 600 MB.
- It can work on either 32 bit or 64-bit processors.
Download and install Yandex browser for PC
If you have made sure that your PC meets specific requirements for installing Yandex browser, then you can download it easily. To download Yandex browser on your PC, follow the steps provided below:
- 1st you need to download the installer for Yandex browser from the download button given here.
- After that, you can save the installer file either by default or at the location you want.
- Then, double click on the installer file for Yandex browser from the location that you have saved it on.
- After you do that, a question will pop up asking you to allow the installer to make changes to your device.
- Click on the allow option.
- After that, an installer program will come up.
- Then, follow the steps provided in the installer program.
- Once you do that, Please wait for it to install
- After that, the Yandex browser will launch automatically, and if it doesn’t, you can manually launch the browser from the windows startup menu.