Windows Calculator is a crucial part of Windows since the very first version. At the start, it was a simple and easy arithmetic calculator that performed basic maths and arithmetic calculations as well as scientific, programming, and statistical calculations. But, with windows 7, the calculator has evolved into a far more powerful and diverse tool that helps to calculate mortgage payments and fuel economy. The calculator also helps to perform the unit conversions easily. The Windows 7 Calculator was built keeping the lightweight functionality in mind. All the features of the calculator work very well and it is easy to have transitions between options.
|FULL NAME:||Windows7 Calculator|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Windows7 Calculator are as follows:
The calculator offers specific special configurations that are designed for complex operations like unit conversions. It can convert all types of measurements such as temperature, angles, weights, pressures, velocities, time, and mass from one set of the unit to another set. You just have to select the transformation type and click on enter for the calculator to convert.
The Window calculator 7 features many different modes like the standard and scientific modes that have been there in the calculator ever since the calculator was released. The Programmer mode is the latest and new edition in the calculator that is designed for programming calculations. This mode can calculate hexadecimal numbers easily.
The calculator features worksheets that help to add the fields for calculating results. You can find the down payment or your monthly mortgage payment or the residual value and the fuel economy of your vehicle using these worksheets.
The users can view and edit the history of your calculations using the Windows 7 calculator. The programming model has a different history and, so does the scientific mode. The users have to access this by going to the view menu. You can edit the calculations by double-clicking on it and then pressing Enter when you complete it.
Calculate the difference between two dates:
You can also calculate the difference between two dates using the windows7 calculator. You have to go to the view option and from there go to the worksheet to figure out the exact difference between the two dates. The users can even subtract the two days from their calendar or add and remove days from the set date.
How to download Windows7 Calculator on windows:
- First, open the browser on your pc and search for the link to download Windows7 Calculator.
- You must ensure that the site is trusted and virus free and then download the installation file from the site.
- To install it, download the zip file to your Windows machine.
- Once downloaded, unzip and extract the zip file.
- Next, open the directory in which you have extracted the file.
- If you selected the Save button, the file gets saved in your Downloads folder whereas, if you clicked the Save as a button, a pop-up appears that asks you to choose the location where you want to save the program file.
- After the download gets completed, you have to click on the file to start the installation.
- Then you must follow the windows installation instructions step by step.
- Finally, double click on the file to run the calculator on your windows pc.