People often consider downloading and installing an operating system to be very tough. Most people visit shops or see a professional who is an expert at installing operating systems and we get it. Your operating system is the most important interface that lets you access the hardware of the computer and any complication with the operating system could stop you from using it properly. Often these incorrect downloads also harm the data that you keep on them. But do not worry because we have got you covered.
|FULL NAME:||Windows XP ISO|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In this article, we shall help you download one of the most famous operating systems by Microsoft to your PC and that is Windows XP. We shall help you download the ISO or the disc image file for the same which is a great way of keeping the organized files at a place and use it as a replacement for an optical CD. You basically mount it as a driver to extract information from it and it works exactly how a CD would.
Let’s dive into it!
Features of Windows XP
Contains all the major functionalities
Windows XP was a major upgrade from Windows 98 that enables you to perform all the tasks on a operating system that has a much more user-friendly interface.
Simple to Use
The layout of the features available is very straight forward and the setting that can be changed are also limited which makes it easier to use this operating system.
Contains all the Microsoft Packages
Microsoft packages are very important and their flagship software such as the MS Office is important to all which come along with the operating system that is equally beneficial for working professionals as well as kids who like painting.
Low System Requirements
The hardware requirements for Windows XP is very low and hence you will not have to modify your computer hardware to match the installation requirements.
How to Download Windows XP ISO file
- Search for Windows XP ISO file.
- You need to be careful in selecting the ISO file that you choose because there are many versions of the OS available online.
- Try looking for the full version of the OS.
- Download the same wherever you want.
- That’s it! Your new OS has been downloaded.
How to Install Windows XP ISO file
- Mount the ISO file which shall be shown as a drive on your computer.
- Open this drive and run the setup.
- Follow the instructions carefully to ensure correct and smooth installation.
- Change the necessary settings as required if you are dual booting a system.
- The OS would be installed.
That was easier than expected, right?