We all are familiar with the Microsft Windows updates. Most of the system provides an auto-update assistant tool. However, in case you do not like auto-update, you can now download Windows 10 1809 ISO files and set up your PC. Microsoft has made these files public for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10 systems. For the first time, the update files have made public, hence the conservative deployment strategy is out.
|FULL NAME:||Windows 10 1809 ISO|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
After several testing and reviews, the latest Windows 10 1809 has received attention. Moreover, it provides an astonishing range of latest features and performance improvement to the users. So, you can manually install it in your device right now. Among several new features, the most talked-about update is the dark mode for file explorer. Yes, you heard it right. The trendy dark mode has finally arrived at windows. Select the dark app theme under personalisation option to use it easily.
Another trendy feature that has come with this update is an easy screenshot capture tool. Named as “Snip and Sketch”, it allows you to copy a rectangle, free-hand or full window and then annotate it in the app. Therefore, the sharing of screenshots has become easy now. Fortunately, you can now block videos that play automatically when you open a webpage. In this article, you will know about some more features of Windows 10 1809 update and steps to install it.
Key features of the application
- Windows 10 1809 update offers an effective Phone App. Now, you can view your phone’s photos and files on your PC easily.
- To avoid the annoying frequent restart property of Windows auto-update, it has been optimised for fewer restart options.
- The update also allows you to review diagnostic data in your device’s settings to deal with telemetry concerns.
- Many times, we can not remember the items copied to the clipboard. However, now you can press Windows key + V to see a scrolling list of recently copied items.
- Finally, excitement on its verge, with the windows emoji support. Yes, you can now use emojis by pressing Windows key+ (.) key.
Minimum System Requirements
No doubt, Windows 10 1809 update has a plethora of astounding features and services. But, to enjoy these on your PC, you need to check out whether your system satisfies the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 1809 update or not.
Operating System: Windows 10
CPU: 1 GHz or faster processor
RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit, 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard disk space: 16 GB for 30-bit, 20 GB for 64-bit
Screen Resolution: 800×600
Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
How to Download and install Windows 10 1809 update in your PC
Firstly, you need to confirm that your system meets the minimum system requirements. After that, you can proceed with the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, click on the download button link on this page. After a few seconds, the download process for the file will begin.
- You should have a strong internet connection for a quick download.
- Next, you need to locate the downloaded file and right-click on it. Conventionally, you can find the file in the “Downloads” section of your device.
- Now, double click on the file to launch the installation wizard.
- In the wizard, you need to check the checkbox stating “I agree to terms and conditions”.
- Next, choose the upgrade this PC now button.
- After a few seconds, it will verify the system environment and update will start downloading.
- Finally, after a few hours of patience, click on the finish button and start enjoying the exciting features of Windows 10 1809 update.