After iconic creations like Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo II, and others, Blizzard Entertainment produces an epic RPG game in the form of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. The game contains 26 missions that offer you everything from combat, humour, action, thrill, etc. The game offers aerial units, magical spells and troops to resemble the role-playing mechanics along with adventure.
|FULL NAME:||Warcraft 3|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne contains graphical variety in the landscapes, huge army size and an interesting story. The story revolves around the time when Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at Mount Hyjal. In the latest twist, the nefarious intentions of the deceitful half-demon Illidan and the Death Knight Arthas intended to overthrow the shattered tribes of Azeroth and claim the scarred world as their own.
The hero-based action game needs you to defeat enemy troops and save the world. You can control three different races. Firstly, the Night Elf Sentinels, then the Human Alliance and finally taking over as Arthas and his undead Horde. You need to access different parts of the map, collect gold or health bonuses and complete the mini-quests. You can hire huge mercenary units as giant turtles for the fight with the sea monsters.
Key features of the game
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides all the different genres of gameplay through its exciting and challenging 26 missions.
- New skirmish maps, multiplayer tournaments, clan options, naval and land combat, and many more will give you a never-ending pleasure.
- Warcraft boats are available in the game to use along with several trained missionary units, weapons, and equipment.
- Rather than forming larger units, you need to strategically manage your troop and units as it adds a level of familiarity with the units.
- The role-playing game elements like items collection, mini-quests, skill trees, Hero units, etc. has made this game an incredibly fun adventure.
Installation Requirements for Warcraft 3
Before you start with the download of the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne game, it is important to determine whether your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run it.
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 or AMD Phenom II X4 910 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 30 GB free
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti with 800 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Sound: Any DirectX compatible Sound Card
How to Download and Install Warcraft 3 on your PC
After the confirmation that your PC meets the installation requirements for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, you can proceed with the download process of the game.
Please follow the below steps to download Warcraft III on your PC and run it.
- Click on the Warcraft III Download Link on this page.
- Wait for a few seconds for the download file to become available and then click on the ‘Download Now’ button that is available under the Warcraft III Download file details.
- Now, wait for some time for the download to get completed. Make sure that you have a high-speed Internet connection for a quick download as the file is big and will take hours if you have a slow Internet.
- Once the download is completed, go to the Downloads folder on your PC and then right-click on your Warcraft III file.
- Choose the ‘Extract to Warcraft III’ to begin the extraction process. You will need to install WinRAR to get the file extracted.
- Once the extraction is successfully completed, double-click on the Warcraft III folder to open it and then run the .exe application as an administrator.
Please Note- Warcraft III is already pre-installed for you. So, you just need to download and extract the files in order to run it.