Voloco helps its user auto tune their voice and user can create songs from this app easily. The free version of this app has four different effects helping users in creation of completely different sounds.
Users can add songs in background using the ‘backing track’ feature. Though this feature is useful when the users are using headphones.
|FULL NAME:||Voloco for Windows|
|FILE SIZE||2.9 MB|
What is Voloco?
It is a real-time voice-processing app in which users can produce music using automatic tuning, harmony, and encoding. Users from their collection of music can pick up their favorite track or using the free beat library to rap over and sing. The result offered by this app is quite interesting and fun. The audio is stored in the MP4 format and thus can be played on any player without any difficulty.
List of features of Voloco
- Sharing: – Users and artist can create and record their performances in audio and video can share them across all social media platform and users can tag the official social media handle of Voloco and they will share it too.
- Exporting: – If users want to finish their music on some other mixing software then users can record their audio then export to other software for mixing.
- Top Tracks: – Users can check tracks of other users using the Top Tracks section of the app.
- Beat Library: – For users who like rapping and need a beat for their track then this section is for them. Users can select beat which suits their rap from this section.
- Presets: – There are dozens of presets which are there in the app which includes Duft Pank (inspired from and sounding like the French Electronic Duo, Daft Punk), P-Tain (perfect for rap and RnB music), Sitar Hero (inspired from Indian Classical music).
How to Download and Install Voloco for PC using Bluestack
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Look for ibis Paint in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install Voloco from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Voloco
- Click the icon on the home screen to start the app
How to Download and Install Voloco for PC using Nox Player
- After download and install the Voloco, go to the Google Play store to download an apk app and a VPN app.
- Download and install the application from their website.
- Connect the VPN to India server.
- And now, you are ready to run ibis Paint on your PC! Click the icon on the desktop of Voloco to enter the app.