If you are an ardent movie fan, then you must have surely visited sites like 123movies, Putlocker, Fmovies, etc. Before the age of Netflix dawned on us, those were our go-to sites. Be it movies, cartoons or TV shows, they provided us with all the visual content we needed. But sometimes, there were certain movies that were unavailable on one site. Then we would go to the next site, only to be disappointed again. It would take hours to hunt for one good link. If you are a non-Netflix user and still struggle with this problem, we have got you covered with Videomix. Videomix ties links from all popular movie sites into one player. You can shift through the servers until you find one that doesn’t buffer. All this happens in one window. There is no need for you to switch tabs and hunt for your movie in other sites. Whatever you need, Videomix will serve it to you on a silver platter.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of VideoMix
Huge Movie Catalogues
Admittedly, the interface isn’t appealing to the eye. But you will quickly get over that when you see the huge database of movies it hosts. From the 1940’s right down to the latest releases, Videomix has them all. You will never leave the site dissatisfied.
Get The Details
If you are not sure about the movie, you can go through the ratings and reviews provided by the exclusive IMDB content on the page. This is especially useful since it can save you from making bad movie choices.
High Quality Servers
Every server on the page will direct you to high quality video links. So if one server stops working, you can simply shift to another one in the same window.
How To Download On System
Despite being an Android app, Videomix is not available on Play Store. But that doesn’t hinder us from installing the app on both our mobiles and computer. If you look it up on Google, you will see that the apk file of Videomix is readily available everywhere. Here’s a virus free link to make your life easy: https://videomix.en.uptodown.com/android.
Once you download the apk file, you have to install an android emulator. An android emulator helps run mobile applications on the computer system. Regardless of whether you own a PC or Mac, you can run apps on them just the same.
Download on PC
- Bluestacks is the most popular emulator of them all. You can download it from its official site www.bluestacks.com
- Once download finishes, Bluestacks will launch automatically. In its home screen, you will find a button at the bottom that says ‘Add apk file’. Click it to add Videomix’s file.
- It takes a few minutes for the application to install on the system. Once it does, you can run it by clicking its icon on the Bluestacks’ home screen.
Download on Mac
- NoxPlayer is the emulator that is mostly used for Mac. You can download it from its official site www.bignox.com.
- When Nox launches, you will find a button on the bottom of the home screen that says ‘Add apk file’. Click it to add Videomix’s file.
- The app will duly install on your Mac. You can access it from your Nox home screen.