Tixati is simple and easy to download software for torrent files. It is one of the newest P2P systems available for free. Data sharing with Tixati is managed through a robust download algorithm which promises faster rates, more detailed bandwidth, management options, and peer selection. In addition to this, Tixati allows the implementation of full DHT and support for magnet links.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
- In an attempt to bring preview enjoyment directly into the software’s main window, Tixati has come up with its latest improvement as a decentralized media streaming utility. Apart from these options, it has the support for PEX, an enhanced security component encrypting connections and filtering IPs, Magnet links, and DHT. Other key features include the UDP peer connections management and NAT router hole-punching, which further increase the rates of upload and download.
- Although a free software, Tixati eliminates adware and spyware, hence ensuring an easy and fast installation and an ad clutter-free experience.
- The all-new Tixati is easy and quick to install – no java and no .net framework is required as it’s self-reliant. With advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler, and RC4 connection encryption for added security.
- Improvements in tracker timing, colours for the status column, and added default tracker merge option to Settings > User Interface > Duplicate transfer prompt are some of the many additions in Tixati.
- Tixati has improved channel connection cert selection, channel ban or moderation system, eliminated connection problems whenever the user re-joins after a ban and unban. The ‘user ignore/unignore’ modes are propagated to all other available channels where that user is present along with the contact list. From search results, a user can be right-clicked and ignored, who are indicated in red in search results.
- To paste the user’s name into the message entry box, hold the Ctrl key while clicking a user name in the main chat view. However, clicking the user instead will paste the user’s ID into the message entry box. To toggle on/off the level change notifications and username change in chat view, along with join/leave, use ‘notify’ command.
- Tixati has introduced various improvements to channel status messages along with more aggressive channel DHT search intervals during the first few minutes of operation.
- Several new hotkeys have been added to the latest version of Tixati, such as Ctrl+F in transfers view will show filter bar, depress the filter button, and set focus to the filter edit box. The Esc key on the filter bar edit box will clear all text, and the F2 key can edit any selected tracker or file. The Delete key will delete any selected tracker in the trackers’ tab or main transfer view. Pressing the Ctrl+C in the search view will copy the links of selected results, whereas in the channels list view it will copy the links of selected channels. To create a new channel from the link on the clipboard in the channels list view, press Ctrl+V. Tixati now allows the enter key in many tree views to be equivalent to double-click on the current selection.
- The IP location tables have been updated along with the updates of double-click defaults, which can now be found in Settings > User Interface >Behavior> Double-click actions. Tixati has now rewritten the Linux GTK tab-view sizing algorithm that allows shrinking of the tab to a minimum size for only the showing tab.
Step 1: You may download Tixati from filehorse.com, which is easy as well as recommended for safety purposes.
Step 2: On the webpage, click on “Download Tixati (64-bit) Latest Version”.
Step 3: Once you click this, the file will start downloading after which you will have to extract files from the zipped folder.
Step 4: After the files are extracted, click on the setup wizard and follow the procedures for smooth installation.