If you are looking for a way to modify the resolution of your Windows timer, then don’t get tensed about the hassle of searching for it. The default time may vary from 10 to 25 milliseconds. Now if the code’s sleep value or timer is less than the resolution timer of your PC, then you won’t be able to get your desired results. This is when Timer Resolution comes to the rescue.
|FULL NAME:||Timer Resolution|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Timer Resolution
You can use Timer Resolution to make changes in the default timer of your Windows. You can even globally alter the time resolution as long as this application is running. But it will go back to the original value once you close Timer Resolution. It enhances the accuracy of time on your PC and any apps/games that you are using on the PC. That is if there is a time measurement in that software. So, if you want to modify the timer resolution of your PC, then you should get Timer Resolution on your PC.
Some of the features of Timer Resolution and the downloading process of the same is included in this article.
Features of Timer Resolution
There are certain features of Timer Resolution that makes it one of the best timer modification software that you can get nowadays. Some of the features of Timer Resolution are as follows:
Can globally change the timer resolution
With the help of Timer Resolution software, then you can also change the timer resolution of your PC globally. It comes in handy as this is not possible with your default windows timer. It is the best timer resolution modifier that you can ever get.
Timer Resolution gives you higher accuracy that you cannot get in your default windows timer resolution. It measures time in short unit increments due to which you can get more precision than ever.
If you are using Timer Resolution software, you can even get 1ms timers without any hassle.
The user interface of Timer Resolution is pretty easy to use. The interface of Timer Resolution is user-friendly through which you can use it without any complications.
Installation requirements of Timer Resolution
If you want to download Timer Resolution, then do make sure to ensure the conditions required for Timer Resolution. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for Timer Resolution is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- The processors can be either 32-Bit or 64-bit.
- No additional requirements are4 needed for Timer Resolution.
Download and install Timer Resolution on your PC
If you have ensured the requirements for Timer Resolution, then you can easily download it. To download it on your PC, follow the steps given below:
- Download Timer Resolution on your PC from the download button provided here.
- Click on the download button in this article and save the file on your PC.
- After that, you can open the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
- Then, right-click on the installer file.
- After that select, the ‘run as administrator’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Then, you will be given a prompt with an option to allow the app from making changes to the device.
- After that, click on the allow option.
- Then, an installer program will come up.
- After that, you will have to follow the steps provided in the installer program.
- Then, wait for the software to install on your PC.
- After that, you will be able to use it.