What is The Sims FreePlay?
Sims FreePlay is a life simulation game that will keep your brain running at all times. The game allows the players to create a world, a world that they have in vision. This life can be fashioned the way the player desires it.
|FULL NAME:||The Sims FreePlay|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In the game The Sims FreePlay, the player is expected to not only construct many Sim characters but also to develop the surroundings. You get to create nearly thirty different Sim characters from scratch and build houses, beautify the environment they live in.
As a player, you control the game, the communications between the Sims. If you are looking forward to creating a scene, this is the best start for you. Play the game and direct everything as you will.
Key Features of The Sims FreePlay
You are the Creator
As soon as the game begins, you become the Creator. The game allows the players to customize the Sims. You can go on clearing levels and unlocking different looks. You can also unlock interior designs for the houses and other buildings that you will construct in the game. Similarly, you can either unlock the surprises by clearing the tasks and moving up the levels or by earning the game currency.
In the game, for you to avail of the many offers, there is no need to pay real money. Though real money can also be used to get many add-ons, the game itself has other currencies that will let you in Aladdin’s Cave. You can earn Simoleons, Lifestyle Points, and Social Points. Each currency helps you unlock different exciting things in the game.
An Escape From the Usual
The Sims FreePlay lets you escape from the usual monotonous gameplay as well. The game takes the players on quests as well. These quests are there to relieve the player from running the Sims life and getting exhausted from it. The quests are here to give you chills and additional bonuses.
Steps for Downloading and Installing The Sims FreePlay on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- For installing the The Sims FreePlay app on your desktop and laptops, firstly, install the Android Emulator.
- On the online Play Store site, you will be able to find BlueStacks. Download the app on your PC.
- After downloading the Emulator, install and launch it too.
- Once the Emulator is launched, it is ready to work. For it to work without any difficulty, install the required APK file into the BlueStacks app.
- Next, open the BlueStacks app, and in the search bar, look for SimCity: Buildit.
Steps for Downloading and Installing The Sims FreePlay on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Another Android Emulator that can be used is NoxPlayer. It can be downloaded and installed in the same manner.
- After installing the NoxPlayer, drop the appropriate APK file in your Emulator app.
- Search for The Sims 4 in the search bar of the NoxPlayer app.
- Click on the icon of the game to download and install the app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing The Sims FreePlay on Your Mac
- To download the game The Sims FreePlay on a Mac, you need to install the third-party app, BlueStacks.
- Firstly, go to the top-left corner of the Mac screen and click on the System Preferences option.
- A window will appear before you. In that window, select the Security and Privacy option.
- You will be directed to settings where you should allow Applications Downloaded from to Anywhere.
- Now, BlueStacks can be installed by following the same steps as above.