Phoenix 360 is an all in one program that can detect and eliminate malware. Phoenix 360 is published by IOLO. This software can save your computer from any threats which are giving your computer security, protecting your computer from hackers and scams, and data stealers. This software is a must-download for every PC.
|FULL NAME:||Phoenix 360|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Phoenix 360
Phoenix 360 is a multi-tasking software. With the help of Phoenix 360, you will not have to download different software for different security purposes. This software saves and protects you from the evils of the online world while safeguarding information about you as well. Various features of this software help to boost the performance of your PC as well.
Some of the features of this software are provided here. The method of downloading and installing it on your PC is also available in this article.
Features of Phoenix 360
Some of the features that Phoenix 360 possesses are as follows:
With the help of Privacy Guardian of Phoenix 360, your privacy is at your hands now. It offers an anti-fingerprint system through which your data will be saved. How? It will block all the trackers from stealing your data.
The Byepass function saves you from the digital world by safeguarding your passwords. Now, you dont need to worry about your different passwords being misused. Also, this software encrypts your Credit card number, which means that it will only be available in the times of transactions which protects hackers from taking advantage of your Credit Cards online.
Your PC will be Malware-free with the help of Phoenix 360. It has an anti-malware solution through which you can detect malware that can harm your PC. Not only that, but Phoenix 360’s system shield also detects unknown malware and kills it as well. This software is a perfect counterattack for harmful malware.
Now, you don’t have to worry if you deleted some of your important documents by mistake. If you have deleted some of your valuable documents, then the recovery feature of Phoenix 360 will come to your rescue. IT can retrieve your accidentally deleted data without any complications.
Boasts PC performance
Since Phoenix 360 is an all in one security program, it not only saves your PC from malware and gives you security but also prevents your PC from slowing down due to various reasons. The system Mechanic included in phoenix 360 provides multiple methods for maintaining your PC and thus helps to boast the performance of your PC.
There may be some documents and files that you don’t want on your PC. Now whether it’s a sensitive document that you don’t like or a virus that you accidentally download, you don’t have to worry. With the help of Drive Scrubber in this software, you can permanently erase any data that you want.
Installation requirements for Phoenix 360
If you want to download Phoenix 360 on your PC, there are specific requirements that your device must meet. Then only you will be able to download the software on your PC.
- The operating system compatible Phoenix 360 are Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Available Hard-Disk space should be at least 270 MB.
- RAM of your PC should be a minimum of 512 MB (Usually 2GB of RAM is recommended).
- An active internet connection.
How to Download and install Phoenix 360
Now, if you want to download Phoenix 360 on your PC, then you can follow the instructions given below:
- To download Phoenix 360 on your PC, first, you will have to uninstall any other security or antivirus software from your PC.
- After that, download the Phoenix 360 from the link provided in this article.
- Then, you can access the software file from the download folder on your PC.
- Double click on the file and the installation wizard will come up.
- Follow the steps provided by the setup wizard.
- While installing, you will have to enter the Application key, to do that, you will have to type everything that is shown there in the correct order.
- Then, click on the finish button, and there you go!
- In some cases, restarting your PC may be required to launch the software.