Fighting games have always gained popularity and support among various age groups. However, some games such as The King Of Fighters ‘96 left an unerasable imprint on the mind of the players. Hence, SNK produced another series as The King Of Fighters ‘97 to continue the craze and excitement of the people. It has been the most advanced and improved version of the series. Overall, the game has classic three versus three fighting elements with several other features.
|FULL NAME:||The King Of Fighters 97|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Although the game retained the fighting style from the previous version, it also introduced two unique gameplay modules. Firstly, the advanced mode, which revamped the Power Gauge. In this mode, the player can use one stock of Power Gauge to perform a super special move. Secondly, an extra mode, where the Power Gauge remains chargeable. The player enters a Max mode, after filling the Gauge, where his offence and defence increases.
Producers of the game organised three survey polls across various magazines before the launch of The King Of Fighters ‘97. This was because of the immense popularity of The King Of Fighters ‘96. Hence, people across the globe voted for the fighters they want to see in the new version. Each character has its own features and special moves. So, you need to strategically select your three players before entering the match.
Key features of the game
- The King Of Fighters ‘97 includes many real-like fighting elements. For instance, taunting your enemies, finisher moves, etc.
- The Health bar in the game represents your character’s energy. After it drops to zero, you need to select the second one to fight. Overall, the team with no fighters left loses the game.
- It also offers a bluetooth multiplayer mode. In this, you can play with or against your friends in real-time battles.
- The game has a plethora of players with unique movements and fighting styles. Hence, you need to strategically select your team.
- In conclusion, The Game Of Fighters ‘97 embraced the legacy of the series and offered supreme adventure to the players.
How to Download and Install The Impossible Game on PC using Bluestacks
Fighting moves, tricks, taunts, etc. will mesmerise you and give more thrill on a bigger screen. Hence, you need to install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks to play it on your PC. Therefore, stick to the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to download and install the Bluestacks application on your PC. So, go to the official website of Bluestacks and install it on your PC.
- Secondly, launch the application and go to the ‘My apps’ section in it.
- Then, in the search bar, type “The King Of Fighters ‘97” and hit the search button.
- From the search results, choose the appropriate file.
- After that, install the file from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account because then only you can access the Google Playstore app to download The King Of Fighters ‘97 using Bluestacks.
- The app will begin to install shortly. Finally, finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this thrilling game.
How to Download and Install The Impossible Game on PC and Mac using Nox
You can download The King Of Fighters ‘97 on your PC and Mac by also using a Nox player application. This is because Nox is one of the best alternatives for Bluestacks. So, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to previously install Nox Application in your device from the official website. It has various features and tools to help you.
- Launch the Nox Player application on your PC post-installation.
- Again, you need to login into your Google account to access the content of Nox Player.
- You can find a search button on the Nox window, type “The King Of Fighters ‘97” and hit the search button.
- From the search results, install The King Of Fighters ‘97 on your Nox folder.
- Finally, launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to become the ultimate fighting champion .