Most of us have heard of games or ROM Emulators. But, this powerful Terminal Emulator is nothing related to that. It allows you to access your device’s built-in Linux command line shell for exploration, modification or customisation. You can try out this amazing application to reach the core-shell of your device. Similarly, you can manipulate it if you have the acquired knowledge and skills.
|FULL NAME:||Terminal Emulator|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Terminal Emulator gives full support to Linux Terminal Emulation. You can use it with multiple windows. The application contains launcher shortcuts for easy access. It has a beautifully coloured interface which uses different colours to highlight different commands. You can customise the font size, colours, control keys, initial command, and much more using this advanced Terminal Emulator.
The application is completely free to use. There is no in-app purchase functionality, no annoying ads, and no nag screen while using. Moreover, it works perfectly well with various devices. Terminal Emulator supports UTF-8 texts. For instance, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc. You can install a set of command-line utilities such as ‘Busy Box’ or ‘Debian Chroot’ to add additional commands that are not included in your device.
Key features of the application
- Terminal Emulator emulates the Linux command-line environment for you in your device, which can be used for different purposes.
- Before using this application, it is advisable to have some knowledge about operating a Linux Command Line utility.
- The application does not include any subscription or in-app purchase features. It is completely free to use.
- It has a coloured bright-looking theme which highlights the commands with various colours for specifications.
- The application allows you to control and customise the font size, control buttons, colours, initial commands, etc. for your device.
How to Download and Install Terminal Emulator on PC using Bluestacks
In order to use Terminal Emulator in your PC, you need an android emulator application like Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a powerful tool with a plethora of features. Mentioned below are the steps to use it:
- You need to download and install the Bluestacks software on your PC from the official website. Bluestacks has an easy-to-use interface and structured layout.
- After installing, launch the application on your PC by double-clicking on the icon.
- A window will be displayed, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Terminal Emulator” and use the search button.
- From the search results, choose the appropriate file.
- Install the file from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app. Then, download Terminal Emulator using Bluestacks.
- After login, the app will start to install. Finish the installation and click on it to use Linux Command Line easily.
How to Download and Install Terminal Emulator on PC using Nox
You can download Terminal Emulator on your PC and Mac by using a Nox player application. It supports various apps. Read the steps described below to use Nox player:
- You need to previously install Nox Application in your device from the official website. It has many intriguing features.
- Launch the Nox Player application on your PC after installation.
- You need to login into your Google account to access the content of Nox Player.
- You can find a search button on the Nox window, type “Terminal Emulator” and hit the search button.
- From the search results, install Terminal Emulator on your Nox folder.
- Start the app after installation in the installed apps section to enjoy using it free and without ads.