The telegram app is a messaging app based on cloud chat which has end to end encryption as well. The telegram app is published by telegram FZ LLC.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Are you a social butterfly? Do you like instant messaging apps? If so, then this app is best for you. With the help of this app, you can quickly message anyone, anywhere, anytime you want. The only thing that you need to have is an Internet Connection. This is one of the most favourite messaging apps having more than 400 million users. Now, messaging is made more comfortable with the Telegram.
Features of Telegram
This app is one of the most famous communication apps that have so many features that you will love. Now, whether you want this app just for talking to your friends or maybe for business purposes, this will be best suited for you. Some of its features include:
Instant messaging app
You can quickly message anyone you want with Telegram. Telegram app is considered to be one of the fastest messaging apps throughout the world.
Sync your devices
You can use this app on multiple devices with the same data by syncing them. This feature will come in handy for you.
Chat history of this app will not require any space on your device. Thus you won’t have to worry about your device’s space. You can even send any files or media without having to worry about their size.
Privacy and Security
The telegram app provides you with ultimate security for your privacy. The chats, groups and media on this app are encrypted so that you will be safe. Now you won’t have to worry about your privacy or security.
In this app, you can create groups of more than 200,000 people. What makes this app unique is that you can even share videos and documents that are large in size and specific tasks of yours can be performed by bots.what else do you need in a messaging app?
This app also contains a variety of photo and video editing tools, stickers, and GIFs as well for your use.
Minimum Installation Requirements of Telegram app on PC and MAC
If you want to download the Telegram app on your PC and MAC, then there are specific installation requirements that your device must meet. If your PC/MAC meets such requirements, then you can download the app on your PC/MAC. Following are the conditions that your device needs to meet:
- If downloading on PC, you should have Windows 7 or above (2 GB RAM).
- If downloading on MAC, you should have Mac® OS X® 10.12 (Sierra) or higher, up to 10.15 (macOS Catalina).
- It would be best if you had an emulator (either BlueStacks or NoxPlayer will do). You can download BlueStacks from https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html and NoxPlayer from https://noxofficial.com/ which will be available both for PC and MAC.
How to download Telegram app On Your PC
IF you want to download the Telegram app on your PC, then you will have to follow the instructions given below:
- First, you will have to download an android app emulator from the link provided above (for instance, BlueStacks) on your PC.
- After that, you can install and launch the app (from the download folder on your PC).
- Once installed, open the app and open google play stores on it.
- Then, you can sign-in to your Google account on it.
- You can then search for the Telegram app on the search bar located at the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Then, you have to click on the download button and let it install.
- After it is done, you can launch the app and log-in or sign-up on Telegram.
- It is ready for your use now!
How to download Telegram app on you MAC
Downloading the Telegram app on your MAC is the same as that of a PC. Here are the steps you have to follow to download the app on your MAC.
- First, you have to download BlueStacks on your MAC.
- After that, launch the app and open Google play store on it.
- Then, sign-in to your google account.
- Then you need to search for the Telegram app on the search bar located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- After that, you can click on the download button of the app.
- Then wait for it to install and launch the app.
- After that, you can either sign-up or log-in on the Telegram app, and it is ready to use!