Do you find it difficult to share the files on your system to your friends or family members? Hakuna Matata! TeamViewer 9 eliminates the need for a medium to transfer files from one system to the other. It offers a remote access solution as a utility and connects two computers together using an auto-generated unique ID. However, both the systems must have TeamViewer 9 running on them to connect. The host can completely control the client’s desktop.
|FULL NAME:||TeamViewer 9|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It has made drag-drop, cut-paste, etc. options with files or media between two different systems very easy. One significant feature of TeamViewer 9 is the ability to send a wake-on-LAN signal to save a huge amount of power and cost. You can open the desktop tabs in a variety of screens and control both the systems from one place. Additionally, it works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. So, in this article, you will come across some useful features of TeamViewer 9 and the process to install it on your PC.
Key features of the application
Firstly, TeamViewer 9 has a plethora of useful features. It is very reliable and easy-to-use. Therefore, let us look at some significant ones:
TeamViewer 9 gives full remote control of the client’s PC to the user. The Wake-on-LAN feature allows you to access the client’s computer, anytime you want. It will send a signal to wake up the client and prepare for connection. Fortunately, you can save a lot of power and data using this unique attribute.
Easy Data Transfer
The application has introduced an efficient method to transfer media or any other files between two systems. You can cut, copy and paste files between systems much easier than ever. During presentations, meetings, etc. it allows you to share your live screen with your colleagues or partners.
Works behind firewall
TeamViewer 9 does not require any installation and you only need to run the software on both the systems. This is because the prominent difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. But, TeamViewer 9 works behind the firewall and ultimately finds a way to your client.
High performance and safety
Working with TeamViewer 9, you do not need to worry about connections. This is because it uses advanced algorithms for automated bandwidth-based optimum connectivity selection and faster speed over the internet. And, it generates an ID for both PCs before starting a session to make it safe and secure. It uses the same security standards used by https/SSL.
How to Download and install TeamViewer 9 in your PC
Hence, to enjoy the benefits of TeamViewer 9 application, you need to download and install it on your PC. Therefore, follow the steps below and enjoy using this spectacular software.
- Firstly, you need to click on the download button on this page and download the setup file.
- The file will get downloaded and saved in the Downloads folder of your PC, conventionally. You need to double-click or open the setup file.
- Here you can see an installation wizard now. It will ask you how you want to proceed? To this, mark the option saying “Installation to access this computer remotely (unattended)”.
- As per your need, select the appropriate option under “How do you want to access TeamViewer 9”.
- Finally, click on the accept-finish button and wait for a few seconds before the installation starts.
- Click Finish to end the installation and double-tap the icon to start using TeamViewer 9.