Are you the kind of a person who loves to meet new people, interact with them, or broadcast your talents on the web? Whether yes or no, community building and broadcasting are the significant aspects of networking these days. Tango is a live-streaming application and a social media platform. You can express your thoughts and display your talent to the entire globe using various services provided by Tagged.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Tagged allows you to communicate, meet, and develop new friendships with people across the world. You can grow your broadcasting business and interact with a plethora of genuine community builders on a single platform. In this digital era, live video streaming is a boon for digital content creators and influencers. You can earn online by turning your broadcast into a business. Tagged allows you to monetise your social community by live-streaming your talents.
You need to accept the way you are. Singing, dancing, playing, acting, or any other talents can be demonstrated online through this powerful application. A broadcasting career can help you to earn easy and quick money. The platform provides specific tools to develop a full-time broadcasting career. You can interact with your fans, followers, and grow your social business. Your earning depends on your influence over people to give you virtual items during your broadcast.
Key features of the application
- You can accumulate as many virtual gifts as possible from your viewers to crash them into real income.
- Tagged allows dual broadcast with your friends to increase the flow of gifts and allow you to earn more money online.
- The application has turned many passionate people’s hobby into their career through live-broadcasting and redeeming cash.
- You can play games, meet with people across the world, build a community, compete with other broadcasters, and much more.
- It offers cool filters that you can use while broadcasting. You can also interact with other streamers and play games with them.
How to Download and Install Tango on PC using Bluestacks
One of the effective applications to run Android products on PC is Bluestacks. You need to go through the steps appended below to install Tango on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software on your PC from the official website. Bluestacks has an easy-to-use interface and structured layout.
- After installation, start the application on your PC by double-clicking on the icon.
- A window will be displayed, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Tango” and hit the search button.
- From the search results, choose the appropriate file.
- Install the file from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Tango using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the application. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy creating a community network.
How to Download and Install Tango on PC using Nox
Nox is one of the popular applications that emulate your Android environment to allow you to run apps on your PC. Therefore, to run Tango in your PC, follow the given steps:
- You need to previously install Nox Application in your device from the official website. It has a user-friendly interface.
- Start the Nox player on your PC.
- You can access the contents of Nox Player by logging in to your google account.
- on the Nox UI’s search tab, type “Tango” and hit the search button.
- From the search results, install Tango on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to earn online by live-streaming your talent to millions of users worldwide.