Sometimes you need to control multiple PCs at once. How would you do that? How can an individual control various computers all at once using different mouse and keyboard? Well, the world of technology has answers to this question as well. You are no longer required to use separate mouse or keyboards for multiple computers. And it is possible only because of Synergy. Synergy is a software through which you can share your mouse and keyboard on various PCs. Now, you won’t have to worry if you need to use one keyboard/mouse for multiple PCs.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Symless developed Synergy. It is one of the best mouse/keyboard sharing software that you can get. It is effortless to use where you can move your mouse from one computer to another. Apart from that, you are also able to copy-paste stuff between computers. So, if you want some data/information of one computer to another, you can easily copy/paste it. Not only that, Synergy also synchronizes the screen saver of multiple computers, which means that they can start together and stop together as well. Synergy works in wonders for you!
In this article, you can get to know about some of the features of Synergy. Also, don’t worry about the downloading procedure of Synergy as it is comfortable. For your convenience, the installation procedure of Synergy is also available here.
Features of Synergy
Are you in search of a KVM Software? Well then, you can go for Synergy. Some of the features of Synergy are as follows:
Share mouse and keyboard.
You can now share your keyboard and mouse between multiple PCs without any complications. So, if you have to use more than one PC together, you won’t have to shift between separate mouse or keyboards.
Copy/Paste between Computers
Not only do you share the same keyboard and mouse, but you can also share the clipboard of your PCs, which means that you can copy/paste any texts or pictures between the computers.
You can use unlimited numbers of devices with the help of Synergy. There are no limits now on the numbers of devices that you can connect to using Synergy.
Encrypting your data is now more accessible through Synergy. Any of the information you send from one computer to another is encrypted so that you won’t have to compromise your privacy.
Minimum installation requirements of Synergy
If you want to install Synergy on your PC, then you need to ensure specific installation requirements that your PC needs to meet. Such conditions are as follows:
- The operating system compatible with Synergy is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Minimum 1GB of RAM is required for Synergy.
- You should have at least 100MB of free Hard-Disk Drive space for Synergy.
- You are required to have a mouse and a keyboard to use Synergy.
Download and Install Synergy for PC
Are you looking for a way to download and install Synergy on your PC? If so, you are in the right place. To download Synergy on your PC, there are specific steps that you have to follow. Such steps are given below:
- First of all, you are needed to download the installer file for Synergy.
- You can do that by clicking on the download button on this article.
- After that, you can either click on save or save as from the option provided.
- If you clicked on ‘save’, then you can access the file from the ‘downloads’ folder. If you clicked on the ‘save as’ option, then you will be able to access the file from the location on your PC where you saved it on.
- Then, you will have to double-click on the installer file for Synergy.
- After that, an installer program will come up.
- Then, you can go through with the steps given in the installer.
- Then, click on the finish button, and there you go!
- You can now configure the software and make connections easily.