Have you ever imagined how easy downloading music and videos can be if you use the correct application? Swift Downloader is free to use and allows you to download music, videos, movies, and much more very easily. Using Swift Downloader you can save audio and video files from many different popular sites including Facebook, Instagram, BitTorrent, and YouTube. However, the file should have legal consent to download.
|FULL NAME:||Swift Downloader|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The Swift Downloader application provides an easy-to-use in-app browser, where you can search for your desired media to be downloaded. However, you can also download files by directly pasting the URL in the application window. A unique feature of Swift Downloader is that it supports the BitTorrent download protocol. Hence, you can download your favourite torrent files easily.
Swift Downloader allows you to run multiple downloads simultaneously and pause, resume, or remove any download at any time. You can either set a “safe box” within the app for password-protected downloads or set a password for the whole app so that you and only you can access your downloads. The app automatically arranges and sorts your downloads into music and video files. It has an easy-to-use simple yet captivating interface.
Key features of the application
- Swift Downloader provides many in-app features for you. For instance, you can directly play your downloaded media files from the app as it provides an in-app media player.
- You can search for your files to be downloaded in the in-app web browser provided by Swift Downloader.
- It also allows you to check your phone’s storage usage and how many times you have used it by an in-app handy indicator.
- Also,it has very high-security features. It allows you to password protect the download files or the directory.
- You can choose wi-fi only mode to protect your phone’s data when downloading large files. You can download multiple files together.
How to Download and Install Swift Downloader on PC using Bluestacks
You can use Bluestacks application to run Android apps on your PC device easily. You need to follow the appended steps to correctly install ‘Swift Downloader’ in your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the official website. Bluestacks is an effective application with an easy-to-use interface.
- After installing the app, you need to launch it on your PC.
- A window for the app will get displayed, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar of the window, type “Swift Downloader” and hit the search button.
- A list of results will appear, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Swift Downloader using Bluestacks.
- After login, the app will start installing in your device. Finish the installation and click on it to easily download your favourite files.
How to Download and Install Swift Downloader on PC using Nox
Nox Application is another method that you can use to install the Swift Downloader on your PC. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Nox app player software can be installed in your PC from its official website. Nox has many advanced features as an Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, launch the Nox application in your PC.
- Similar to Blustacks, you need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- On the Nox window, you can find a search tab, type “Swift Downloader” and hit the search button.
- From the appearing results, select and install Swift Downloader on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the app after installation in the installed apps section to enjoy various in-app features of Swift Downloader.