Have you ever dreamed of becoming a surgeon? Or do you like playing the role of a surgeon and performing various surgeries? The finest surgery simulation game, Surgeon Simulator, is here. It is in your hands if you can save the victim’s life or fail to do his surgery. It is a fun game as you will enjoy playing with various surgery tools, equipment, medicines, etc. Your all-time favourite patient Bob has met with another accident. So, get ready to perform the surgery.
|FULL NAME:||Surgeon Simulator|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
You play as surgeon Nigel Burke and perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save your patient’s life. The game has been widely popular with over 3 Million units sold worldwide. Due to an intriguing design and specifications, it has received the Mobile Entertainment Award for best design in 2014. The most significant part is that even if you fail while performing the surgery, you will enjoy screwing up.
The unfortunate patient Bob will come to you after every accident. However, you need to perform some unknown mysterious organ transplants. You will also have to do Autopsy featuring some weird organs. Imagine how it will feel while performing a trusty heart and double kidney transplant. When you miss out any nerve or cut the wrong one, get ready to bathe in the blood ocean. The scissors should be handled with care while playing and in general too.
Key features of the application
- Surgeon Simulator is a fun and amusing hospital themed surgery simulation game where you need to save the patient’s life.
- The game has received several awards and recognitions for amazing graphics, specifications and easy controls.
- You can change the patient’s look by performing transplants of various organs such as kidneys, teeth, eyes, etc.
- There are several achievements in the game that can be unlocked by performing successful surgeries.
- Apart from regular work, you can try out moving trolley in the hospital’s corridors or can play with friends in multiplayer mode.
How to Download and Install Surgeon Simulator on PC using Bluestacks
You can use Bluestacks application to run Android apps on your PC device easily. You need to follow the appended steps to correctly install ‘Surgeon Simulator’ in your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software on your PC from the official website. Bluestacks is an effective application with an easy-to-use interface.
- After installing the app, you need to launch it on your PC.
- A window for the app will get displayed, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar of the window, type “Surgeon Simulator” and hit the search button.
- A list of results will appear, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Surgeon Simulator using Bluestacks.
- After login, the app will start installing on your device. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this remarkable game.
How to Download and Install Surgeon Simulator on PC using Nox
Nox Application is another method that you can use to install the Surgeon Simulator on your PC. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Nox app player software can be installed in your PC from its official website. Nox has many advanced features as an Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, launch the Nox application on your PC.
- Similar to Blustacks, you need to login to your Google Account before using this app on your PC.
- On the Nox window, you can find a search tab, type “Surgeon Simulator” and hit the search button.
- From the appearing results, select and install Surgeon Simulator on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the app after installation in the installed apps section to save a new patient’s life right now.