Super Mario Advance 4 is the fourth and final entry in the Super Mario Advance series of games on the Game Boy Advance (GBA). It is a video game that was developed and published by Nintendo. If the game is played on a Game Boy Player it has rumble support. The game is somewhat similar to the original version of Super Mario Bros 3.
|FULL NAME:||Super Mario Advance 4 ROM|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In this game, players have to control a character named Mario (if played multiplayer player 1 is Mario) or Luigi (if played multiplayer player 2 is Luigi). The objective of the game is to adventure through the 8 kingdoms of the World and to win by defeating the seven Koopa Kids and Bowser, who have taken the magic rods from the kings of these seven kingdoms, and transformed them into various creatures. The game provides some basic techniques for the character to help them jump, run, and swim. To complete a stage you have to reach a certain point or place that is a black background with a box having either one of a mushroom, flower, or star. Players can move on to more levels by exploring various maps.
Features of Super Mario Advance 4 are as follows:
The game included some basic power-ups which help the character in the game and gives them the power to do something. Some such power-ups are Super Mushroom that helps increase the player’s size, Starman which makes the character invincible, Fire flower that allows a fireball attack, and the Frog Suit which allows the character to jump high.
2. Developed map:
Super Mario Advance 4 has a new advanced map with several features on it like the bridges that lower after completing a level. The game also allows the player to make their map if one gets bored by the map or levels in the game. You can also connect with your friends and play with the game as the game supports one to four players.
The game features three types of e-cards which upon scanning triggers something in the game. The e-cards are as follows:
This card when scanned helps Mario to speed run through a level along with collecting enough coins. At a certain level, the card can be used to trigger a White Mushroom House or even rack up numerous 1up mushrooms.
This card uploads a brand new level into the game.
When the power card is scanned, an item (or a set of items) is automatically added to the player’s inventory. This item card has no limit and can be used multiple amounts of times.
How to download super Mario advance 4 on your PC:
You can download super Mario advance 4 on your computer and phone using a GBA emulator.
- First, download the ROM for Gameboy Advance on the ROM download site.
- Check if you have the game boy advance emulator installed. If not, install the emulator.
- Then, check for the system requirements and operating system on your pc.
- Go to the official Nintendo site and search for the link to download super Mario advance 4.
- Get the compact download launcher.
- Click on the link or the “Download Game” button to start downloading the file.
- Locate the file in your folder and click to start the installation
- Once, the installation process is completed, launch the game.
- Finally, click on the launch button to install your desired game.