Super Mario Advance 2 is the second entry in the Super Mario Advance series of games on the Game Boy Advance (GBA). It is a video game that was developed and published by Nintendo for Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES). If the game is played on a Game Boy Player it has rumble support. The game is almost similar to Super Mario World.
|FULL NAME:||Super Mario Advance 2|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In this game, players have to control a character named Mario (if played multiplayer player 1 is Mario) or Luigi (if played multiplayer player 2 is Luigi). The platform game follows a storyline of Mario and his adventure to save Princess Toadstool and Dinosaur Land where the princess has been captured by Bowser and the Koopalings. The player has to complete all the levels to win. To complete the level, players have to reach the end of the castle. The ultimate goal of the game is to save the princess toadstool.
The player has to reach the end of the stage by running, jumping, and defeating the enemies. At the start of the game, the player has three-four lives. When the player touches the enemy he loses a life. The player has to complete the level in a given amount of time and unable to do so results in the loss of life. The player loses if he has no lives left. The final stage of every world ends with the battle with a boss. To move to the next world the player has to defeat the boss.
Features of Super Mario Advance 2 are as follow:
The game considers all the power-ups from the Mario series like the Super Mushroom and the Fire Flower. The game has also introduced new power-ups like the Cape Feather that allows Mario with an ability to fly using a cape and glide in the air. The players can even store their power-ups which are displayed on the screen but the power-up vanishes when Mario gets hit by an enemy.
Return of Yoshi:
Yoshi returns the super Mario game who is the Mario brothers’ sidekick. Yoshi can eat most enemies and even gain special abilities. There are even colored Yoshi available after completing a few levels.
Just like other Mario series, Super Mario Advance 2 allows multiplayer mode up to two players. Usually player one is Mario and player two is his brother Luigi and the game allows the player to control them turn by turn. Players also have an option to use the same or different controllers. If player 1 dies, player 2 can continue the game if he has lives left.
How to download super Mario advance 2 on your pc:
You can download super Mario advance 2 on your computer and phone using a GBA emulator.
- First, download the ROM for Gameboy Advance on the ROM download site.
- Check if you have the game boy advance emulator installed. If not, install the emulator.
- Then, check for the system requirements and operating system on your pc.
- Go to the official Nintendo site and search for the link to download super Mario advance 2.
- Get the compact download launcher.
- Click on the link or the “Download Game” button to start downloading the file.
- Locate the file in your folder and click to start the installation
- Once, the installation process is completed, launch the game.
- Finally, click on the launch button to install your desired game.