Street Fighter 2 is also known as The World Warrior. It’s a competitive fighting game by Capcom.In 1991 it was initially released for arcade games, and its home version is also available. It’s a sequel to Street Fighter released in 1987. Its fourteenth title was used for the Cap system arcade system board by Capcom. In the second version of Street Fighter 2, many concepts were improved if you compare it with the first part, such as the use of special command-based moves with a six-button configuration was seen. Streetfighter 2 gives players a wide range of selection of characters. Each has their fighting style and introducing the combo system.
|FULL NAME:||Street Fighter 2|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Since the golden age of arcade gaming, Streetfighter 2 has become the best selling title. In the United States, the game has been played by over 25 million people alone at homes and in arcades. A series of updated versions were released due to the success of Street Fighter 2. Additional features and characters were added to the version. Fifteen million software units and 2 00,000 arcade cabinets of Streetfighter 2 versions were sold. The estimation crossed over $10 billion in total revenue; this made Street Fighter 2 one of the top three highest-grossing video games as of 2017. It is regarded as the most important and influential game ever made. It’s one of the greatest video games of all time, which impacted competitive video gaming. It also sparked a renaissance for the arcade video game industry.
Key features –
- The characters– Since the release of the Street Fighter game, the second part launched an additional four characters, which ups the roster to 16 characters total. In this game, there are 12 opponents. The opponents included the original four bosses found in single-player match mode. Every character in the game has special moves. They use a six-button configuration to square off against the opponent.
- Graphics – When it comes to graphics, we need to look back 20 years ago. How were we playing a game?? These graphics were cutting edge back in 1991. It’s an old school in today’s world. If you look at the PC version, the background and sound quality doesn’t translate well against arcade graphics. The speed of all attacks and movements looks slower even if you have better gaming computers.
- Sequels– The game is followed by many sub-series of Street Fighter and spinoffs. This includes Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha, Pocket Fighter, Street Fighter Ex, and Street Fighter 3.
- Pop Culture-The game has been influential in hip hop culture. Most frequently sampled as the video game and referred to in hip hop music. They are used in lyrics by rappers such as Lupe Fiasco, Sean Price, Lil B, Nicki Minaj, Dizzee Rascal, and Madli b. About 80 songs are made on Street Fighter 2.Its referenced in UK rap culture and sampled in grime music.
- Compilations– Original version of Streetfighter 2 included with Hyper Fighting and Champion Edition. The company released the compilation of Capcom Generation 5 for Playstation and Sega Saturn as Street Fighter Collection 2 in North America and Europe.
How to download and introduce Street Fighter 2 on PC-
- Open the browser and search the Ocean Of Games.
- Click on Ocean of Games and cutting Fighter 2.
- Download free Street Fighter 2
- Extract the game from the section.
- Open and install the game.
After installation is complete, the game is ready to play!!
How to download and introduce Street Fighter 2 on Mac-
- Click on the search bar type OpenEmu.
- Download OpenEmu.
- Move OpenEmu to applications.
- Download and install the game.
- Now you can play!!