Steam Achievement manager is an easily accessible and a lightweight gaming tool that helps players to track achievements they have gained in their steam games. With this tool, the player can alter achievements too, for any game they want. This gaming tool app has feature tools for easy discovery of games you already have easy access to achievement listing.
The user interface of the app looks very simple but outdated at the same time. But the tools hidden underneath are solid and very reliable. Players can change the achievement data of every game hosted by Steam. If the player is unable to find the game, enter a Steam ID and add the game to list.
|FULL NAME:||Steam Achievement Manager|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Steam shows a single screen with a list of games detected with 3 buttons located on top- Add games, Refresh Games and option to change the visual style of list. By clicking on any of the game showcased, the interface gets switched to the list of achievements this game features. Listing showcases the achievement icon, single checkmark box that players can click to activate achievement on Steam and a flavour text. Few more tools are available like the store, refresh, lock/unlock tool and a separate statistics tab.
This app is not available as an automated installer. The player needs to unpack and place into any directory outside the steam installation destination. The app will automatically detect games already installed on the PC with the option of adding new ones through the in-app search tool. You require NET Framework 3.5 for running Steam Manager which has to be downloaded separately. It is a 100% free app that runs on both new and old versions.
How To Download Steam Achievement Manager Using BlueStacks
Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Steam Achievement Manager in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you have started BlueStacks, go to the search bar.
- Type Steam Achievement Manager and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Steam Achievement Manager, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Steam Achievement Manager.
- Now, run BlueStacks and head to the search tab.
- Next, click on the ‘Personalize’ settings option.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Steam Achievement Manager.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Steam Achievement Manager, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Steam Achievement Manager will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Steam Achievement Manager Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Steam Achievement Manager
- Click the icon Steam Achievement Manager appearing in the search result.
- The app is successfully installed now and can be used via Nox Player.