Action & Adventure games are entertaining to play. Still, it becomes more enjoyable when you have control over the strategy & you are the main boss of the game commanding soldiers action based on your genuineness. If you belong to this category, then StarCraft II is the perfect game designed for you to redefine the real world strategy & of course to conquer the galaxy.
|FULL NAME:||StarCraft 2|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
About StarCraft II
StarCraft 2 is a multiplayer action-based real-time strategy game. It is a sequence to the earlier released StarCraft – (a real-time strategy game) that was announced on May 19, 2007, in South Korea. StarCraft 2 (Wings of Liberty) is more of a science fiction video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. They released it in July 2010, and it’s available for both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
The plot – tactical strategy at its finest
One of the best things that makes this game a great play is – you get an option on working with so many things at a time. StarCraft 2 throws players onto different worlds, where the only friend of your’s is your real-time strategy. You start by building the bases and forming a team of soldiers or military. In the next part, you invest in research to beat the opponents.
The main priority of the game is to manage your resources. You should know when to spend on the right things, and also at the right time. The game is just like any other real-world battle. Planning an action or conquering new areas very early, might be a mistake and may bring you certain disadvantages. Play it as if you’re in the real game and you are here to own the legacy.
Modes & Versions of SoftCraft II
StarCraft 2 comes with two installments or versions. Each fragment has some advanced features & you get exposure to a different level of action.
- The base game – “Wings of Liberty.”
- The expansion pack – “Heart of the Swarm.”
- A stand-alone expansion pack – “Legacy of the void.”
Nova Covert ops – a campaign pack is the fourth instalment released in March 2016. StarCraft 2 is revolving around three species and divided into different fragments based on species they’re fighting. The three species include “Terrans” (Humans), the “Zerg” (species of assimilated life forms), and “Protoss” (species with vast psionic powers & advanced technology).
The game offers various play mode & different arenas to explore the adventure. Let’s look at some of the core missions & campaigns the game has to offer:
- Story campaign mode: In this mode, all three races get in a cinematics struggle to survive in the Koprulu sector.
- The ultimate versus mode: In this mode, opponents of similar badges or skills from all corners of the galaxy get into a tough fight to secure their legacy.
- CO-OP missions: This mode especially allows you to team up with your buddy to win against intense & difficult tasks. Here you get a chance to upgrade your commander with powerful abilities & trustable units.
Some key features of the StarCraft 2 game
StarCraft 2 offers you different features specific to the species you choose to fight within the battle. Let’s see the exciting features of this game.
Features of Terran species:
- Get the feel of your favourite series character and transforming units like the Viking, and Hellion.
- Mobility of buildings & lifting off of structures.
- Strategies, including infantry and mechanical styles.
Features of Zerg species:
- Discover the creep biological substance that covers Zerg bases.
- Explore the dense group of fast-moving units like Zerglings & Mutalisks.
- Play with the companies that are buried deep in the ground.
Features of Protoss:
- Get compelling units with rechargeable shields.
- Get one-person army units: Colossus and carrier – the two powerful individual companies to carry forward your game to the next level.
- Advanced technology like warp gate to build excellent teams.
Installation Requirements for StarCraft 2
Before downloading StarCraft 2 on your system & enjoying it, you should know about the minimum system requirements for your PC to smoothly play the game.
For Windows 7/8/10:
The first requirement is you should have a working windows 7, 8, or 10 operating system. Next, you’ll need to look out for the memory requirements—a minimum of 2GB RAM required to save you from any interruptions or freezing of the windows. Your PC must have Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 processor. That’s all you’ll need to install & run StarCraft 2 on your system successfully.
For Mac OS X:
The first requirement is you should have a working Mac OS X® 10.12 (latest version) operating system. Next, you’ll need to look out for the memory requirements—a minimum of 4GB RAM is required to save you from any interruptions or freezing of the windows. Your PC must have Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor. For supported video cards – the official video requirements by Brizalla include – ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4670 or NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640M or better. That’s all you’ll need to install & run StarCraft 2 on your system successfully.
Note: Case-sensitive formatted volumes and FileVault options are not supported for the installation process of the Blizzard games.
How to download & install StarCraft 2 on Windows? – Driving me crazy.
Do not miss these download instructions. We’ve seen people facing difficulties while downloading the game. Here’s a step by step process to successfully download & install StarCraft 2 on your system.
Firstly, you’ll need to download & install “BlueStack” or “Nox Player” android emulator on your windows if you’ve already had it – great. After installing the emulator, follow the below steps:
- Open the Android Emulator on your PC and type “Blizzard Battle.net” in play store.
- Download the “Blizzard Battle.net” app and install it on your pc.
- Launch the Blizzard app and login with your Blizzard credentials/account. If you don’t have one, create it for free.
- After successfully logged in, you’ll see a section named “Games” in the Blizzard interface.
- Click on the “game” box, and you’ll be able to see StarCraft 2 there in the games list.
- Just choose your account/region and hit the “install” button, and you’re good to go.
Now sit and relax, as the installation process may take some time. Once installed, you can go and conquer the galaxy.