Large and small businesses need to address the growing demand for more widely distributed workplaces and leading mobile operators to compete in today’s global market. SonicWALL VPN clients offer an easy-to-use as well as easy-to-manage Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution, which provides distributed and mobile users with secure, more reliable, and remote access to business assets via broadband, wireless communication, and dial-ups.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
With secure customer access to hosting, SonicWALL offers SSL VPN connection options and IPSec VPN. For SSL VPN, SonicWALL NetExtender provides minimal client connectivity and remote Internet-based access to Windows, Windows Mobile, Mac, and Linux. For IPSec VPN, SonicWALL Global VPN Client empowers a client program to download a VPN client to get traditional VPN client-based information. A well-used tool can write over Internet connections almost anywhere globally while providing access to corporate networks that operate SonicWALL.
It is also an easy to use software tool, and many users claim that it has a friendly interface that will not cause problems. It is also a tool that provides the necessary access to WIFiSec and security technologies that will be automatically enabled when a user wants to create new connections. The best tool you can use if you are going to prevent any hacking attacks, and it can be used by any user who wants to take advantage of this great solution.
You can easily use SonicWALL Global VPN on any platform or network and available to you without any restrictions. It is available to users worldwide for free to use and will have all the features users may want to download. It can be used without any problem, and a clean interface will suit you. Any user can quickly use this without any problem, and it will work well, and you will enjoy it.
- Global Management System (GMS) management for simple VPN management provides simplified SonicWALL VPN client connections.
- Easy-to-follow tests help users to install and configure VPN connections quickly and easily. User-generated and convenient user access by connecting to any single computer or single processor using a wide range of Microsoft Windows platforms. By further expanding the secure remote access process, the Global VPN Client enables virtual VPN traffic to disconnect any IP network using the Network Address Translation (NAT).
- VPN session reliability provides you with a Global VPN client connection made on various SonicWALL VPN modes. The Global VPN client also supports the inactive VPN gates to ensure critical network access just in case the primary gate fails.
- Mobile service support to access the entire intranet and web-based applications provide great flexibility for remote users.
- Creates a VPN connection between the user and the company network to maintain confidential data
- It supports multiple languages like English, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese as well.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SONICWALL ON YOUR PC:
For you to download SonicWALL Global VPN (GVC) installation file for Windows 64 bit or Windows 32 bit OS follow the steps given below:
- Users can download and install software on their Device by downloading the file from the official website by navigating to the SonicWALL VPN Clients page at https://www.SonicWALL.com/products/remote-access/vpn-clients/.
- Select the Global VPN Client (GVC) at the top.
- Select Preferred Type: GVC (32-bit) or GVC (64-bit).
- Click on the link to Download.
- Save the new GVC client file to the directory on your computer.
- You are now ready to adjust remote access to the firewall.