What is Sonic Runners Adventure?
The Sega Franchise is back again with yet another nerve-racking game for all the gamers. Sonic Runners Adventure is an exciting game where you choose a Sega character and make a run for your survival.
|FULL NAME:||Sonic Runners Adventure|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The game is the second installment and succeeds the Sonic Runners. There might be similarities, but Sonic Runners Adventure is more competitive and enhanced. You should be a part of the game if you are a Sonic fan.
Key Features of Sonic Runners Adventure
Exotic Characters and Locations
You know the Sega characters well; each one of them has a unique ability of their own. They have different characteristics, wisely choose your player. Exploit their attributes throughout the race to be at the top of the scoreboard. The players will play in two locations – Sonic Generations and Sonic Lost World. Each has its own levels that you must complete.
Many Types of Levels
Sonic Runners Adventure has three levels – Finite, Looped, and Infinite. Each of them offers you something different. There are Golden Rings that you must collect to immune yourself against the various threats in the game. Stay away from obstacles and outrun the enemies.
Sonic Runners Adventure’s graphics are candies of one’s eyes. The characters that you will go on unlocking are a proof of the skilled craftsmanship of the designers. The game also has a well-planned story and bonus rewards. Grab all of them now!
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic Runners Adventure on Your PC Using BlueStacks
To download the game on your PC, you need to have an Android Emulator.
- On your PC, go to the Play Store site. Next, search for the BlueStacks app.
- Once you locate a symbol with four different colored rectangles on top of each other, click on it to install the app.
- After the app has been installed on your device, launch it as well.
- The last step in setting up the BlueStacks app is installing the right APK file in the app. Download the BlueStacks APK file on your PC and install it in the app.
- Open the Android Emulator and type the name of what you want to install on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic Runners Adventure on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another third-party Android Emulator that lets you download and install mobile apps on your PCs.
- Firstly, download and install NoxPlayer on your device and register yourself. The Android Emulator is free to install.
- Secondly, download and install the NoxPlayer APK file in the NoxPlayer app. The file will enable the software to work on your device.
- Thirdly, the Android Emulator can be used to download and install Android apps now. Click on the app’s icon to open it.
- Search for the game and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic Runners Adventure on Your Mac
Android and macOS barriers have been broken by BlueStacks.
- Changes need to be made in the General settings option on your Mac. To do so, click on the Apple icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- You will see the System Preferences option now, select it.
- You will be greeted by a pop-up window. Select the icon with a settings symbol embedded in a house – the Security and Privacy option.
- In the General option, you will see Allow Applications Downloaded from, select the last option – Anywhere.
- Now download BlueStacks and the game, so follow the steps mentioned above.