What is Sonic CD Android?
If time travel is one of the things on your bucket list, then you are in luck. Sonic CD is your ticket to the past, present, and future. Sonic will take you anywhere you say, but first, you must help him.
|FULL NAME:||Sonic CD Android|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The Sega Franchise never fails to take you off guard. In Sonic CD, you have to face a fierce battle against your arch-enemy, Dr. Eggman, and his ally, Metal Sonic. Prepare your travel bag; you will go to places that you could not imagine even.
Remember, you have to defeat your enemy, save Amy Rose, and even complete the quests that have been assigned to you.
Key Features of Sonic CD Android
A Gameplay You will Love
The game of Sonic CD is amazingly enchanting. You feel like an Avenger preparing to defeat Thanos. You go around collecting the seven Time Stones. While you fulfill your destiny, you are taken to the past, present, and future. All this time will help you learn tactics to defeat Dr. Eggman.
Compete with The Pros
Sonic CD does not restrict you in any way. You can flash your high scores on the Leaderboard and aim to defeat the best player in the world. Save your progress and keep making it better. You can share your score, challenge your friends, and even beat your previous high score. When your competition is so huge, the game becomes more interesting.
Sonic CD has additional bonuses like an appealing soundtrack. Collect the Stones to unlock the Miles Tail Power. You can download the songs also. The controls of the game are comfortable to use. So, go defeat Dr. Eggman now!
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic CD Android on Your PC Using BlueStacks
To download the Sonic CD Android game on your PC, you need to have an Android Emulator.
- On your PC, go to the Play Store site. Next, search for the BlueStacks app.
- Once you locate a symbol with four different colored rectangles on top of each other, click on it to install the app.
- After the app has been installed on your device, launch it as well.
- The last step in setting up the BlueStacks app is installing the right APK file in the app. Download the BlueStacks APK file on your PC and install it in the app.
- Open the Android Emulator and type the name of what you want to install on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic CD Android on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another third-party Android Emulator that lets you download and install mobile apps on your PCs.
- Firstly, download and install NoxPlayer on your device and register yourself. The Android Emulator is free to install.
- Secondly, download and install the NoxPlayer APK file in the NoxPlayer app. The file will enable the software to work on your device.
- Thirdly, the Android Emulator can be used to download and install Android apps now. Click on the app’s icon to open it.
- Search for the game and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic CD Android on Your Mac
Android and macOS barriers have been broken by BlueStacks.
- Changes need to be made in the General settings option on your Mac. To do so, click on the Apple icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- You will see the System Preferences option now, select it.
- You will be greeted by a pop-up window. Select the icon with a settings symbol embedded in a house – the Security and Privacy option.
- In the General option, you will see Allow Applications Downloaded from, select the last option – Anywhere.
- Now download BlueStacks and the game, so follow the steps mentioned above.