What is Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed?
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is one of the games in the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. The series is famous for its graphics, gameplay, and updates that amaze every player.
|FULL NAME:||Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In the game, you race through various terrains, collect bonuses on your way, and even attack your opponents to unlock new cars and weapons. The game is bound to give you an adrenaline rush as you will find yourself getting addicted to it.
Key Features of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
The car in the game can be transformed according to the terrain you will be racing on. On land, you drive a car; on water, it will turn into a boat; and in air, it will turn into a plane. The transport further has many different styles.
You can compete with multiple players at the same time. The game has many Sega characters for you to decide upon. You can pick the one you like and then help that Sega win the race. The game has made favorable changes to the characters and weapons that you will enjoy.
It is not a boring racing game, but a game filled with incentives to win. During the race, the land will anytime be turned into water, so brush up your skills. There are extra points for tricks that you perform, bonuses you collect, and opponents you hit. These rewards help you unlock more goodies and heal faster.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed on Your PC Using BlueStacks
To download the Sonic game on your PC, you need to have an Android Emulator.
- On your PC, go to the Play Store site. Next, search for the BlueStacks app.
- Once you locate a symbol with four different colored rectangles on top of each other, click on it to install the app.
- After the app has been installed on your device, launch it as well.
- The last step in setting up the BlueStacks app is installing the right APK file in the app. Download the BlueStacks APK file on your PC and install it in the app.
- Now that the Android Emulator is ready to work. Open it and type the name of what you want to install on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another third-party Android Emulator that lets you download and install mobile apps on your PCs.
- Firstly, download and install NoxPlayer on your device and register yourself. The Android Emulator is free to install.
- Secondly, download and install the NoxPlayer APK file in the NoxPlayer app. The file will enable the software to work on your device.
- Thirdly, the Android Emulator can be used to download and install Android apps now. Click on the app’s icon to open it.
- Search for the game and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed on Your Mac
Android and macOS barriers have been broken by BlueStacks.
- Changes need to be made in the General settings option on your Mac. To do so, click on the Apple icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- You will see the System Preferences option now, select it.
- You will be greeted by a pop-up window. Select the icon with a settings symbol embedded in a house – the Security and Privacy option.
- In the General option, you will see Allow Applications Downloaded from, select the last option – Anywhere.
- Now download BlueStacks and the game, so follow the steps mentioned above.