What is SONGily?
SONGily is a music app where you can not only listen to the many tracks it has but also download the MP3 versions of each one of them. The app has original tracks and the different versions of it that have been created. You will be easily able to find many remixes and others.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The SONGily app helps download content from youtube as well. Like Spotify, the app has several ads, but its download quality is unbeatable.
Key Features of SONGily
Download MP3 Music
SONGily lets you listen and download tracks on your devices. You can hear them without an internet connection as well. SONGily has original songs, remixes, and other different artist covers.
Download from YouTube
SONGily also allows you to download videos from YouTube. The download quality of the app is appreciated by its users. Thus, you can be sure to download the HQ videos in their best quality. This means – clear sound, no blurriness, and sharp video.
SONGily is like a music clubhouse. You will find all the covers for the original songs. The original song can also be found in the cluster under that name. The app even lets you explore covers that you might have missed out on. It is a great app for music lovers; it widens your horizon.
Steps for Downloading and Installing SONGily on Your PC Using BlueStacks
To download the SONGily app on your PC, you need to have an Android Emulator.
- On your PC, go to the Play Store site. Next, search for the BlueStacks app.
- Once you locate a symbol with four different colored rectangles on top of each other, click on it to install the app.
- After the app has been installed on your device, launch it as well.
- The last step in setting up the BlueStacks app is installing the right APK file in the app. Download the BlueStacks APK file on your PC and install it in the app.
- Now that the Android Emulator is ready to work. Open it and type the name of what you want to install on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing SONGily on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another third-party Android Emulator that lets you download and install mobile apps on your PCs.
- Firstly, download and install NoxPlayer on your device and register yourself. The Android Emulator is free to install.
- Secondly, download and install the NoxPlayer APK file in the NoxPlayer app. The file will enable the software to work on your device.
- Thirdly, the Android Emulator can be used to download and install Android apps now. Click on the app’s icon to open it.
- Search for SONGily and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing SONGily on Your Mac
Android and macOS barriers have been broken by BlueStacks.
- Changes need to be made in the General settings option on your Mac. To do so, click on the Apple icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- You will see the System Preferences option now, select it.
- You will be greeted by a pop-up window. Select the icon with a settings symbol embedded in a house – the Security and Privacy option.
- In the General option, you will see Allow Applications Downloaded from, select the last option – Anywhere.
- Now download BlueStacks and SONGily, so follow the steps mentioned above.