Taking pictures is widely done by people but taking quality pictures and editing them is not easy. Well, you do not have to worry as Snapseed is at your rescue.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Snapseed is a professional photo editing tool. It was created and previously managed by Nik Software, but Google acquired it and now is a part of Google’s photo technology arsenal. In 2011, it was regarded as the iPad app of the year by Apple and was named as one of the top 100 best android apps in 2018 by PC Manager.
It has 100 million downloads as of now and has got 1 million reviews.
- Users can edit their pictures and add filters with just a swipe.
- There are features and tools which automatically correct the colour and contrast of your picture. You can easily adjust your image with the autocorrect function.
- At the same time,you can get professional-level photo editing tools in a mobile-friendly app.
- You can redirect your actions and can save your editing history.
- With this application, you can copy edits of one image to another image which would save time while editing many pictures.
- You can also choose a specific area of a photograph by selecting “Control Points”. You can even paint over the places you want to change.
- Default filters and editing features can also create filter combinations.
- There is a long list of filters you can use. It also contains pro-level editing tools like white Balance, curves, and RAW editing.
- You can import any file for high-quality editing.
- It can directly share your edited pictures on social media sites like Instagram and Facebook.
How to Download Snapseed?
There are Android and IOS versions of Snapseed which you can easily find the free version of it on the Play Store. It works on android and IOS; however, Windows and MAC OS versions of Snapseed are not available yet. But you can still download it with the help of an emulator.
There is not an official version available of this app on the windows store or MAC store. That is why we cannot use it directly on the PC. In that case, you have to use an android emulator to use this app on a PC. Android emulators are used for running android operating systems on your PC. It can be used for testing apps or for deploying apps that do not have a PC version.
- The first step includes getting an emulator (e.g. BlueStacks is highly recommended)
- To get Bluestacks, visit its official website https://www.bluestacks.com.
- Click on “Download Bluestacks”.
- It is essential to install the file to your computer once you are done with the download.
- Now, open the blue stacks app and Login play store with your Gmail account.
- After logging in successfully, search for Snapseed app and install it on your MAC or Windows PC.
- When you successfully download the app, an app icon can be seen on the main dashboard.
If you are unable to open the file this way, you can also download the apk file of the app and can still run it using an emulator after downloading the apk file, drag and drop the file in the emulator’s dashboard.
How to use Snapseed
Using Snapseed is as easy as any other Android app. For the android or iOS version of the app, you have to sign up with your Gmail account and start importing your images and editing them. Downloading on your computer by using an emulator does not seem to be a complicated task either.
After downloading on your computer, you can see an App Icon on the dashboard. Click on it, and you can see the user interface of Snapseed.