What is Smule?
There are several music apps on the Play Store that offer you exceptional features and experience. Smule is an app that has something that the usual music apps lack. We all like to burst into songs sometimes, just like the Disney characters, don’t we?
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Why go to a bar or a karaoke station when you can have the same fun in your comfortable home clothes? Smule is a music app that gives you the power to karaoke all day long. The app allows you to single all alone or with a bunch of people.
With the Smule app, you can even go on duets with famous celebrities and enjoy that fangirl or fanboy adventure. The app was initially released for iOS, but this Android version is much more tempting.
Key Features of Smule
Sing with Your Favourite Artist
The Smule app has a feature that enables the user to sing duets with their favorite international artist. So far, people have had the chance to tune with singers like J Balvin, Charlie Puth, and Luis Fonsi. Do not miss out on this golden opportunity.
Sing in Your Style
The Smule app has the duet feature and also the chance to sing your heart out in a single. You can record your beautiful performance and upload it for others to enjoy as well. If you want restricted viewers to witness it, then you can choose the privacy setting accordingly.
A Must for All Disney Lovers
This music app is a must for all the Disney lovers because of the vocals you can find on it. The app has duets from famous Disney animations that have topped the charts at box offices worldwide.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Smule on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- To install the Smule app on your desktop and laptops, download and install the third-party app, BlueStacks. This Android Emulator will let you install all mobile apps on your PC.
- The BlueStacks app can be found on the Play Store site, online. After installing the Emulator, it needs to be launched.
- The next step is to download an APK file that meets the requirement of the Android Emulator. Make sure to install the APK file into the BlueStacks app.
- Now you can open the app and install any Android mobile-optimized app on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Smule on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- The first step in installing the Smule app on your PC is downloading NoxPlayer.
- For the Android Emulators to work, installing the correct APK file into the app is a must. Hence, download the APK file and drop it into the NoxPlayer app.
- The above two steps will make the Android Emulator ready to use. Now, open the Emulator and search for the Smule app.
- Once you find the app, download, and install it like you do on a mobile.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Smule on Your Mac
- For installing the Android app on your Mac, firstly, go to the System Preferences option.
- The option can be found by clicking the Apple icon present on the top-left corner of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen before you. Select the Security and Privacy option.
- The previous step will lead you to General settings where you can update the Allow Applications Downloaded from Anywhere.
- Download and install the BlueStacks app on the Mac to enjoy the Smule app.