Smart home technology can seem to be intimidating but not anymore! Developed by Tuya inc., Smart life is a highly rated friendly app which supports you every day with no expensive services and fussy central hub. All you have to do is connect it with wifi of at least 2.4 GHz. You can control all your home devices in this single app. This tech-savvy app is very easy to use with the simplicity of an on/off feature which you can operate from anywhere in the world. You can power your living room lights, set the AC timer, connect to the security camera to check who is at the door effortlessly from wherever you are.
|FULL NAME:||Smart Life|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
With the amazing features from Smart Life, life was never so easy. Each Smart Life device is smart enough to connect directly to your wifi network. You can choose colour or set mood for lights in your living room or bedroom and track the energy usage too. You can group all your devices and control as a room. Schedule when you can turn on/off the devices to allow more control and usage of electricity. Now you can choose which devices your friends, roommate or family can control because of the amazing feature of control sharing. It also has cloud based features where you can login and control everything in home from anywhere. Control your Smart Life app via Google Assistant and Amazon Echo.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SMART LIFE USING BLUESTACKS
INSTALLING FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Smart Life in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
INSTALL USING BLUESTACKS SEARCH BAR
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Smart Life and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Smart Life, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
Installing through the “.Apk” button
- Download the .apk file for Smart Life.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Smart Life.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Smart Life, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Smart Life will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD USING NOX PLAYER
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Smart Life
- Click the icon Smart Life appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.