What is Sling?
Traveling long distances without any source of entertainment is tiring and boring. The Sling app is here at your rescue. The Sling app lets you watch shows and movies online for free.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The app has features that allow it to stream live content from over a hundred channels. Whether you are a sports enthusiast or like to be up to date with the world happenings, the app has something for everyone. The Sling app also has many pre-included movies and shows that you can watch anytime.
The Sling app is undoubtedly a delight to have with you. It will always keep you entertained without any disturbances.
Key Features of Sling
All You Can Watch
With the Sling app, you can watch almost anything. Whether live or pre-recorded, the app has everything in its basket. You get news channels like Fox, CNN, MSNBC, to name a few. You will get to watch sports channels like ESPN, TNT, and many more. There are channels too to keep you engaged; these are Hallmark, DIY, and Discovery.
From Children to Adults
With the app, you are given access to many channels. The app also has several movies and kid’s shows. You can keep yourself entertained, and also the little ones with you. Sling has Cartoon Network and the beloved Disney.
You Pay Nothing
Absolutely right! For the Sling app to function, you pay nothing. Most of the features of the app are free of cost. You only have to download and sign up on the app. Some of its functionalities might be paid, but the in return offers make it seem like you pay nothing.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sling on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- To install the Sling app on your desktop and laptops, download and install the third-party app, BlueStacks. This Android Emulator will let you install all mobile apps on your PC.
- The BlueStacks app can be found on the Play Store site, online. After installing the Emulator, it needs to be launched.
- The next step is to download an APK file that meets the requirement of the Android Emulator. Make sure to install the APK file into the BlueStacks app.
- Now you can open the app and install any Android mobile-optimized app on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sling on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- The first step in installing the Sling app on your PC is downloading NoxPlayer.
- For the Android Emulators to work, installing the correct APK file into the app is a must. Hence, download the APK file and drop it into the NoxPlayer app.
- The above two steps will make the Android Emulator ready to use. Now, open the Emulator and search for the Sling app.
- Once you find the app, download, and install it like you do on a mobile.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sling on Your Mac
- For installing the Android app on your Mac, firstly, go to the System Preferences option.
- The option can be found by clicking the Apple icon present on the top-left corner of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen before you. Select the Security and Privacy option.
- The previous step will lead you to General settings where you can update the Allow Applications Downloaded from Anywhere.
- Download and install the BlueStacks app on the Mac to enjoy the Sling app.