What is Sketchbook?
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Do you suddenly just get an idea for a painting? A character you want to sketch? Are you looking for a platform to actively participate in the Inktober? Herein lies the perfect answer to all these and many more such questions.
Sketchbook is the best app when it comes to sketching on a virtual and digital platform. The app is popular as you can use vectors to sketch. You can explore new designs, patterns, shapes, and techniques.
To all the artists out there, here is your heaven. You will immerse yourself in the app and not want to rise from it. Sketchbook has numerous features and strokes that you can try. The app keeps coming up with new updates every now and then. Now is the time to take your talent a step further.
Key Features of Sketchbook
Every Stationary You Will Ever Need
The Sketchbook app comes with vast tools – brushes, geometric shapes, pencils, markers, paints, and so forth. Each tool helps you draw and sketch a different style and master it to your satisfaction. You can sketch anything with these. The tools allow you to elaborate on the minutest of the details on your panting. You can add pedantic characteristics to your sketches with Sketchbook.
Feels Like Paper
The app though digital, it is very user-friendly. The user interface has been designed to make the individuals feel comfortable while working on the app. You will feel as if you are working on a paper. The app is easy to navigate, you can move between pages and tools with ease. The app lets you zoom in and rotate the screen.
No One Can Stop You From Sketching
With the Sketchbook app, you can sketch anywhere. There is no stopping you. The app is light to carry, and you can even carry your paper drawn sketches along with you, wherever you go. You can scan your drawings and go on painting them as you travel in a shaking bus or train. An artist is unstoppable, for the talent is powerful and depthless.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sketchbook on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- In the first place to install Sketchbook on your PC, the desktop or laptop needs to have an Android Emulator. Therefore, download and install the BlueStacks app on your Pc from the Play Store.
- Secondly, launch the Android Emulator properly.
- Download the BlueStacks APK file into the BlueStacks app to run the Emulator.
- Now, you can download and install the Sketchbook app on your PC.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sketchbook on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Firstly, download and install the third-party app, NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, prepare to download the APK file required for the NoxPlayer to function. Install the file into the NoxPlayer app.
- Search for the Sketchbook app in the search bar of the NoxPlayer Emulator app.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sketchbook on Your Mac
- Android apps can be installed on macOS software using a thor-party app, BluStacks. Locate the Apple icon in the menu on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the System Preferences option. It will appear when you click on the Apple icon
- Then, click on the Security and Privacy icon on the pop-up window.
- You will reach the General settings. There, select Anywhere for the Allow Applications Downloaded from category.
- This will enable you to install BlueStacks and Sketchbook on your Mac.