Skate 3 is an extreme sports genre game developed by EA Black Box in May 2010. This skateboarding video game is the third instalment in the Skate game series. It is an open-world environment game that can be played through a third person’s perspective. The game takes place in the fictional city of Port Carverton, which embraces skateboarding and you need to form a team of skilled borders.
|FULL NAME:||Skate 3|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The game features several legendary professionals throughout such as Danny Way, Darren Navarette, Terry Kennedy, Eric Koston, Chris Cole, Pat Duffy, Jason Lee and others. The fictional city consists of three districts with their own characteristics, unique designs and monuments. The Downtown is full of slick rigid ledges and rails, while the University is full of banks and open areas. Industrial is the most unusual because it is home to a huge quarry that has bricks of stone.
The game has two different levels such as Easy and Hardcore. The Easy mode allows you to perform tricks and stunts easily with more control. Hardcore mode presents a realistic situation ahead of you as you need to time your stunts precisely. You can also enrol in training before the actual game. You can form a team by completing different challenges and working together with them.
Key features of the game
- Skate 3 is one of the popular extreme sports skateboarding games with lots of tricks and stunts along with online support.
- In the campaign mode, the AI is pretty advanced and you need to skate at the same time as your friends, making it more interesting.
- Skate 3 has an interesting Skate park editor where you can come up with some really cool and exciting skate parks for you and your teammates.
- The overall presentation of the game is quite impressive. It has smooth polished graphics, slow-motion pictures and animated visuals.
- When the player gets hurt, it shows brutal signs and injuries. It has given attention to minute details to make the game flexible, interesting and adventurous.
Installation Requirements for Skate 3
Before you start with the download of Skate 3 game, it is important to determine whether your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run it.
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core G4400 3.30 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 14 GB free
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 with 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound: Any DirectX compatible Sound Card
How to Download and Install Skate 3 on your PC
After the confirmation that your PC meets the installation requirements for Skate 3, you can proceed with the download process of the game.
Please follow the below steps to download Skate 3 on your PC and run it.
- Click on the Skate 3 Download Link on this page.
- Wait for a few seconds for the download file to become available and then click on the ‘Download Now’ button that is available under the Skate 3 Download file details.
- Wait for some time for the download. Make sure that you have a high-speed Internet connection for a quick download as the file is big and will take hours if you have a slow Internet.
- Once the download is completed, go to the Downloads folder on your PC.Right-click on your Skate 3 file.
- Choose the ‘Extract to Skate 3’ to begin the extraction process. You will need to install WinRAR.
- Once the extraction is successfully completed, double-click on the Skate 3 folder to open it.Run the .exe application as an administrator.
Please Note- Skate 3 is already pre-installed for you. So, you just need to download and extract the files in order to run it.