What is SideSync?
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
If you are a Samsung user, then this is the best news you will receive all day. Cross your fingers, we are here to make your day brighter and make you smile from ear to ear. SideSync is an app that you need to download on your mobile and desktops to get the most of it.
SideSync app is one app that helps you share screens over the connected devices. You can not only share screens but perform many other basic and essential functions using the SideSync app. You can connect the two devices in two different ways. The devices can either be connected using an internet connection or through a cable.
The app is available on the Play Store as well as the Galaxy Store. It is recommended to have at least 1GB RAM for the app to function well both on a Mac or Android. The app can be downloaded on Android and Windows with XP SP3 or a higher version. On Mac, you can get the app if you have macOS 10.7 or a version after it.
The app makes performing multiple tasks on your mobile phones very easy.
Key Features of SideSync
Text and Call Like On a Phone
You know how WhatsApp Web works, right? It is something similar. You can work your phone on a PC or Mac. You will receive notifications of not just calls or messages but much more. Your desktops and laptops become a portable mobile phone with larger screens.
Sharing Made Easy
For you to have a file on your mobile from your desktop, you no longer need to have a USB cable or mail the file to yourself. You can add and delete files, videos, and pictures from your mobile to your desktop or laptop. The back and forth movement of your data will become much easier.
The interface of the app is highly advanced and navigable. You will be able to walk around the app in no time. You can work from your PC or mobile and completely sync the two.
Steps for Downloading and Installing SideSync on Your PC Using BlueStacks Android Emulator
- Firstly, download and install the BlueStacks app on your desktop and laptops. Go to the Play Store site and search for BlueStacks.
- After installing the Emulator, launch it.
- The first two steps will make the BlueStacks app work on your device properly. Next, download the BlueStacks APK file.
- After it has been successfully downloaded, drop the APK file into the Emulator.
- Last step will be be to search for the SideSync app on the Emulator,
Steps for Downloading and Installing SideSync on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- The first step includes the downloading and installing of the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Install the appropriate APK file on your PC. make sure to download the file into the NoxPlayer app.
- When the file is downloaded, the NoxPlayer will be ready to work.
- You can now install the SideSync app on your device.
Steps for Downloading and Installing SideSync on Your Mac
- Click on the Apple icon that can be found on the top-left corner of the Mac screen. With this, you will be able to see the System Preferences option.
- Click on the above-mentioned option, it will lead you to the General option.
- You will have to make an edit in the General option. Change the setting option of Allow Applications Downloaded from to Anywhere to let the thor-party app be installed on your Mac.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks. Follow the same steps as above and install SideSync on your Mac.