What is Sideline?
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Sideline is a very helpful tool for the professionals who have to spend their days talking to people over cellphones and attending meetings. The app has a unique feature that lets you communicate with others easily and securely.
Sideline app is an app that provides a second number for your phone. Sounds strange? It is not! The app has a software that will let you use another number for a single mobile phone. You have to just make sure of a few things for the app to work.
You do not have to get another sim or another connection. When you download the app, keep the number of your carrier phone nearby. With that number, you can register and create an account. Only this number will work because it is related to your phone. If you are unable to create an account on the app, just check the carrier mobile phone number.
Key Features of Sideline
A Trusted Friend
The Sideline app is one of the few apps that let you use another number for the same cellphone. You can organize and manage the two numbers separately. You can keep both of them for different purposes and it helps you plan your work and personal life without tangling them.
All in One
With the other number that comes with the Sideline app, you can perform all the similar functions as you do with your current number. You can make calls, text with others, and also make video calls. The app allows you to set up a voicemail command even. Now you can be sure of never missing out on anything important.
The Sideline app is like an assistant to you. The app is primarily designed to help business professionals manage their employees, calls, meetings, deeds, and much more by just clicking a few keys. It is very safe to use and has a friendly user interface.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sideline on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- Firstly, download and install the BlueStacks app on your desktop and laptops. Go to the Play Store site and search for BlueStacks.
- After installing the Emulator, launch it.
- The first two steps will make the BlueStacks app work on your device properly. Next, download the BlueStacks APK file.
- After it has been successfully downloaded, drop the APK file into the Emulator.
- Last step will be be to search for the Sideline app on the Emulator,
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sideline on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- The first step includes the downloading and installing of the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Install the appropriate APK file on your PC. make sure to download the file into the NoxPlayer app.
- When the file is downloaded, the NoxPlayer will be ready to work.
- You can now install the Sideline app on your device.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Sideline on Your Mac
- Click on the Apple icon that can be found on the top-left corner of the Mac screen. With this, you will be able to see the System Preferences option.
- Click on the above mentioned option, it will lead you to the General option.
- You will have to make an edit in the General option. Change the setting of Allow Applications Downloaded from to Anywhere.
- Lastly, download and install BlueStacks. Follow the same steps as above and install Sideline on your Mac.