Have you ever had a particular music or song stuck in your mind? And you are unable to recognize it, no matter how hard you try?
This happens with all of us and it can be really frustrating. But you don’t have to worry about not recognizing a piece of music or sound ever again because we have an amazing app recognition app for you to download and use.
Download Shazam for PC
|FILE SIZE||792.3 MB|
One of the coolest applications available, Shazam can be used not just for identifying songs but for recognizing films, TV series, and advertisements as well. Plus, the app automatically also offers you the direct link to Spotify to stream the song that has been identified.
If you are also interested in downloading and installing Shazam on your PC, then read on to know more about how you can do it.
Features and Functions of Shazam
Shazam has been downloaded by millions of people around the world as it allows you to identify the songs instantly and with great convenience. So, you don’t have to spend hours trying to find a song anymore, Shazam does it all for you.
Here are a few top features of Shazam that make it so convenient to use and popular among users around the world.
Create a Personal Account
If you aren’t sure that you will remember a song details after using Shazam to identify it, then you can create a personal account on Shazam application. This way, you can check the history of the identified music so you won’t lose any tracks that you searched from your mobile phone or desktop.
Easy Music Recognition
Of course, one of the best things about Shazam is its music recognition feature. You can turn on the music recognition feature whenever you hear a piece of music or tune and then Shazam will find the song details for you and share it with you.
It listens to the music for a couple of seconds and then allows you to directly stream the song and listen to it. You also have the option to open the song in Apple Music or Google Play Music applications and can even share the song with your friends or family members.
You also get detailed information about the song like the artist name, album, title, release date, and so on. That’s not all, you can even watch the music video on Youtube or you can sing along the song with the time-synced lyrics that are available for the song on the app itself.
Live Tiles Support
Another handy feature of Shazam is that this app supports Live Tiles, just like Windows. So, if you install the app and then add it to your Start menu, it can improve the application functionality.
The Live Tiles feature shows you the recently identified tracks and allows you to play them without having to launch the Shazam application first. Plus, you can get open Shazam directly from the Start Menu whenever you wish to identify a piece of new music or song.
Charts and Library
After you have created an account in the Shazam application, it becomes easier to track all your identified songs. Any song that the app identifies gets automatically added to your Shazam library. You can even see your past activity and then share the information with your friends.
There is also a Charts category available on the app where you are able to observe the music trends. And Shazam often recommends you songs as well, based on your music taste so you keep discovering new amazing songs to listen to.
Installation Requirements for Shazam Application
Shazam application is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. So, you can easily download and install it on your mobile phones. However, if you wish to install this application on your computer, then you need to install an Android emulator first.
There are a lot of Android emulators available in the market like Nox, Bluestacks, MEmu, and so on. You can use download any of these emulators on your computer (Windows or Mac) and then install the game. And the installation requirements for these emulators depends from application to application.
Here are the minimum system requirements that you would need to install Shazam application on your PC.
For Windows installation
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10
- 64-bit processor
For Mac OS installation
- Operating System: OS X 10.10/ 10.11; macOS 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14/ 10.15 or later
- 64-bit processors
How to Download and Install Shazam Application on your PC
Downloading and installing Shazam application on your computer is really easy and quick. All you need to do is follow the steps that are mentioned below and you will be able to use Shazam application on your PC in no time at all.
Download and Install Bluestacks
As we mentioned earlier, you need to download an Android emulator on your PC as they allow your computer to work as an Android device too. This program is free and extremely easy to install and essential for installing the Shazam app on your computer.
Bluestacks is one of the top Android emulators as it has an intuitive user interface and offers great firmware support as well. Here is how you can download this amazing Android emulator on your computer.
- Go to the Bluestacks official website to download the program for your computer by clicking on this link.
- Next, click on the green ‘Download BlueStacks’ button to begin downloading and wait for it to get completed.
- Once the download is completed, go to your Downloads folder and search for the recently downloaded .exe file.
- Double click on this .exe file to initiate the installation process and follow the steps as mentioned on the screen. It will hardly take a few minutes for the installation setup to get completed.
BlueStacks is now successfully installed on your PC and is ready to use.
Download and Install Shazam Application
After you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, follow these steps to install the Shazam application on your computer.
- Launch the BlueStacks application and then log in to your Google Play Store account.
- Once you are logged in, go to the Search bar in the Google Play Store and enter ‘Shazam’ and then click on the search icon to start searching for the app.
- You will then see a list of applications displayed that matches your search term. Look for Shazam application in this list and then click on it to open the page.
- Now, click on the ‘Install’ button to install the app and wait for it to get completed.
- Now, click on the Home tab and you will see that Shazam is successfully installed and available here. You can open the app whenever you want to search for a beat while watching a movie or a TV show now.
Shazam is successfully installed on your Android emulator and can be used anytime you want.