SetPoint (64-Bit) is a system utility software used for the customization of mouse buttons and keyboard F-keys and hotkeys. As you already know, the tasks of mouse buttons and keyboard buttons are already assigned as for which button will perform which job. Here come the extra wants of an individual. You would want to take the control system to the next level by assigning tasks to such buttons yourself. In this way, you can easily set and control, customize, control tracking speeds and configure other device-specific settings. This is why it is device-utility software.
|FULL NAME:||SetPoint (64-Bit)|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download SetPoint (64-Bit)
You can now use SetPoint to appoint various tasks to different buttons present in your mouse and the F-keys and hotkeys in your keyboard to change their functions. Not only that, but you can also get details and work about different device-related settings efficiently. Thus, it is a multipurpose application made for your easement. You can now get notification about whether your Caps/number lock is on or off, or about your device’s battery status as well. You can also control the tracking speed of your device through SetPoint (64-Bit). Logitech developed the SetPoint (64-Bit) software for your easement.
Now, there are a few features of SetPoint (64-Bit) included in this article. Not only that, but you can also check out its downloading and installing process in this article.
Features of SetPoint (64-Bit)
Some of the features that SetPoint (64-Bit) possesses are as follows:
Mouse button customizer
You can now assign different buttons of your mouse various tasks than their usual ones. Suppose you want to scroll left to right on a specific application through the tilt wheel of your mouse, you can easily do that with the help of SetPoint. It can be even more helpful if your mouse has more than five buttons, some of which has no functions. You can then assign tasks to such controls.
Keyboard button customizer
Not only mouse, but you can also assign tasks and functions to the F-keys and hotkeys present in your keyboard without any hassle.
Tracking speed controller
You can also control the tracking speed of your device if you have SetPoint (64-Bit) installed on your PC.
You can configure different settings of your device with the help of SetPoint. It is easier to do that now.
You can also assign shortcuts for various functions of your PC to the F-keys of your keyboard through SetPoint (64-Bit) easily.
Minimum Installation Requirements of SetPoint (64-Bit)
If you want to download SetPoint (64-Bit) on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for SetPoint (64-Bit). Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for SetPoint (64-Bit) is Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
- 64-bit processors are compatible for SetPoint (64-Bit).
- Other than this, there are no additional requirements for having SetPoint (64-Bit).
Download and install
SetPoint (64-Bit) on PC
To download SetPoint (64-Bit) on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
- First, you will have to click on the download button provided here to download SetPoint (64-Bit) on your PC.
- After that, save the file on your PC.
- To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (file will be stored on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
- After that, right-click on the exe file that you have saved.
- Then, click on the ‘run as administrator’ from the dropdown menu.
- After that, a setup program will come up.
- Then, you will have to follow the steps in the setup program.
- Then, please wait for it to install.
- After that, you will be able to access the software from your desktop.