Developed by Rare and published by Xbox Game studios, Sea of Thieves is an action-adventure game that is quite popular among gamers. In order to become a pirate legend, the player will have to assume the role of a pirate who will complete a voyage from all trading companies. It is a first-person multiplayer game in which players play in coordination to explore an open world through a pirate ship.
|FULL NAME:||Sea of Thieves|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
During their game, players will encounter each other regularly, either going head to head or forming an alliance. A solo or team of two players would sail on a yacht. While a group will control a large 3 man brigantine or 4 man galleon. This will be done by assuming the different roles such as steering the ship, navigating, boarding enemy ships, manning cannons, and scouting from crow’s nest. Players might encounter hostile players who may board ship or attack with cannonballs. If the deck is damaged, water may flow in the ship which may sink later, and to avoid this, players need to patch up with planks.
It features a progression system that unlocks cosmetic items that help in the development of the team which will encourage both casual and experienced players. Making an alliance with other groups and completing a voyage will get you rewards like gold bonuses. But forming alliances does not mean players cannot attack each other. If a player dies, they are sent to Ferry of the Damned, a ghost ship where he has to have to wait until he is resurrected.
How To Download Sea Of Thieves Using BlueStacks
Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Sea Of Thieves in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you have started BlueStacks, click on the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Sea Of Thieves and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Sea Of Thieves, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Sea Of Thieves.
- Launch BlueStacks and navigate to the search tab.
- Click on the ‘Personalize’ option.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Sea Of Thieves.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Sea Of Thieves, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Sea Of Thieves will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Sea of Thieves Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Sea Of Thieves
- Click the icon Sea Of Thieves appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop