Do you want to enjoy seamless file sharing between your PC and smartphone? Well, you have the solution now. Samsung Flow allows you to easily connect your devices and share information across them. Moreover, you can initiate a task on one device and complete it on the other. Samsung Flow is free to use and available in Microsoft Store. Fortunately, it supports a variety of devices and it has high compatibility.
|FULL NAME:||Samsung Flow|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Samsung Flow offers a secure and seamless connection. Hence, you can authenticate your PC or Tablet using your smartphone. Sharing content has become very easy because of Samsung Flow’s incredible features. You can sync notifications and even turn on your smartphone’s Mobile Hotspot to enjoy better connectivity. Now, you can switch on your Tablet or PC with your smartphone.
One significant feature of Samsung Flow includes its compatibility with wearable Gadgets. Therefore, you can sign in to your Tablet or PC using your Galaxy watch. Sounds cool! It allows you to check the flow history of your shared content and provides proper notifications of your actions on your smartphone. Overall, Samsung Flow has some astounding features but there are some requirements and conditions that you should check before installing the application.
List of Supporting devices:
- Windows Tablet or PC: Windows 10 OS Creators update (V1703) and June patch build (15063.413), Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, Galaxy Book2.
- Android Tablet: Android Marshmallow OS or newer (Galaxy Tab S4, Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab A (2018, 10.5), Tab A2, Tab Active 2, Tab A 10.1, Tab A (2017)).
- Android Mobile Phone: Android Marshmallow OS or Newer.
- Samsung Wearable: Tizen 3.0 OS or Newer such as Samsung Galaxy Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Samsung Gear Sports.
List of permissions required:
- Location: This permission allows you to search your phone through your Tablet or PC connected via Bluetooth.
- Storage: Since Samsung Flow allows easy exchange of contents, so you need to give storage permission to store the data.
- SMS: An extensive feature of Samsung Flow is that it allows you to send and receive your messages on your PC or Tablet easily.
- Phone: Similarly, in order to receive and decline calls on your PC or tablet, you need to grant this permission.
- Contacts: To browse your contact’s list and call or message them directly from your PC or Tablet, you need to allow this permission as well.
Key features of the application
- Samsung Flow allows you to mirror your phone’s screen in your PC with its Smart View feature. Hence, you can switch between tasks easily.
- It offers an effective solution to avoid opening your phone while working on PC. This is because you can check your phone’s alerts on your PC now.
- Eliminating the need for typing passwords or PIN, now you can access and unlock your PC or Tablet using your Galaxy watch.
- Now, you can directly call or send messages to your contacts using your PC. Therefore, no need for switching across devices.
- In conclusion, Samsung Flow seamlessly connects your phone and PC and provides a bundle of useful features to facilitate sharing across them.
How to Download and install Samsung Flow in your PC
Firstly, you need to confirm that your system meets the minimum requirements mentioned above. After that, you can check out the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to install Samsung Flow software in your PC from the link given on this page.
- Click on the link and wait for a few seconds to begin the download process.
- After the download has completed, locate the “Samsung Flow” file and double-click on it to start installing the application.
- Select “I agree to terms” and click next to proceed.
- Finally, finish the installation wizard and launch the application on your PC.
- Next, you also need to install the Samsung Flow Android app on your smartphone from Google Playstore.
- After installing both the applications, open them on your devices respectively.
- Now, turn on Bluetooth on both the devices and click “register device” on your PC.
- Pair your devices and grant the necessary permissions.
Hurray! You have connected your PC and smartphone using Samsung Flow application.